Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

These guys must have been desperate for a Mustang :eek:
Classic car theft sparks armed stand-off
Updated 23 minutes ago

Police have blocked off the street in Bayswater (Perth) where the car has been tracked to a factory unit.

Police have deployed a heavily armoured vehicle to storm a factory unit in the Perth suburb of Bayswater.

Police believe a group of armed men who stole a classic car last night are inside.

Six men, armed with a gun and wearing balaclavas, invaded a house in Perth's southeastern suburb of Wattle Grove.

The men threatened the home owner with a gun and demanded he hand over the keys to his 1965 Mustang coupe.

The vehicle is fitted with a GPS and officers were able to track the car to a factory unit in White Street in Bayswater.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2011/01/10/3109542.htm

Offline TomE

Article now says they made him "sign over ownership" so i think there is more to it that theft of a motor vehicle....
"There's too many self-Indulgent wieners in this city with too much bloody money! Now, if I was driving a 1967 275 GTB four-cam... "

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Love the way the GPS led the cops straight to them :doh:

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Article now says they made him "sign over ownership" so i think there is more to it that theft of a motor vehicle....

Yes they changed that.....

Offline TomE

Yeap...
"There's too many self-Indulgent wieners in this city with too much bloody money! Now, if I was driving a 1967 275 GTB four-cam... "