Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
HTC Desire HD first details: http://tinyurl.com/366jl9q

UK release mid-Oct - how long is it till we typically get them in Oz afterward?

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovTgnlASGAg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovTgnlASGAg</a>

Offline Iggy_Type_R

Wow cool! :) I want one... but... then there's iPhone 4... grrr.. choices choices!

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

Wow cool! :) I want one... but... then there's iPhone 4... grrr.. choices choices!

I'll just be glad to see the back of Apple, Android for me next.

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Got mine -  :)

couldn't wait for the new one........

Need to have a play now. 

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

Offline CortinaD

Uh - why?

HTC/imate jasjam was horrible and slow would hit message bank before the screen would register the call and hang up on them if it did answer when you put it to your ear.
HTC touch was also horrible and slow keyboard sucked, was same deal as the jasjam with the phone answering.
HTC TyTn was horrible and slow same as the jasjam (phone was the same if you ask me, just different name)
HTC TyTn2 was horrible but better than those before it as it didn't seem to suffer the same speed problems as the others and didn't hang up as much on the caller when the phone was at your ear but the thing was still a brick
HTC diamond was an improvement on the speed but staff still rejected it.
HTC ultimate - nice keyboard but phone way too bulky. speed issues, battery life poor.

I am basing my comment on the 80odd HTC phones combined above I have in a box in my office that people basically broke intentionally so we would replace them with a phone that would work. They were all windows o/s, maybe android fixes the issues but I still wouldn't buy another one.

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

I am basing my comment on the 80odd HTC phones combined above I have in a box in my office that people basically broke intentionally so we would replace them with a phone that would work. They were all windows o/s, maybe android fixes the issues but I still wouldn't buy another one.

I've played with a mate's Desire (not HD) and it blows the shit out of the iPhone for speed/usefulness/everything - the HD is looking about as ultimate a device as you'll get any time soon.

Offline CortinaD

I've played with a mate's Desire (not HD) and it blows the shit out of the iPhone for speed/usefulness/everything - the HD is looking about as ultimate a device as you'll get any time soon.

Against the 4 or the 3G or 3GS.

Everyone loved the jasjam too for a week but it lost its shine after that so I am keen to see what you think of it after some time.

Latest Discussions

BOARD TOPIC MEMBER POSTED
[ McLaren ] 675 LT Spider allanuber Today at 12:32
[ Funny Cool Stoopid ] it's funny cause i'm drunk!! mondi Today at 10:44
[ Racing ] Lola Larousse LC88 Steve. Today at 10:26
[ Cars ] Supercar dealer article UK JBO Yesterday at 21:35
[ Cars ] Spotted thread Alpinem3e92 Yesterday at 16:24
[ Racing ] 2017 Formula 1 Tipping game mondi Yesterday at 10:27
[ Racing ] Seeking photos of Brian Ginger - died in 1993 London-Sydney Marathon Chicky01 Sat, 25 Mar, 2017 - 17:38
[ Ferrari ] 812 Superfast shack Sat, 25 Mar, 2017 - 16:57
[ Racing ] Australian GT series dkabab Sat, 25 Mar, 2017 - 13:32