Offline jim501

• Idiot Seeking Village

• Name: Cam
Ok so I couldn't wait. Got mine today.

Offline jim501

• Idiot Seeking Village

Ok so a question for the more advance. The missus' phone's wifi is not staying on. We've just had the net put on in our new place and when we turn the wifi on it just says it's unable to scan and then it turns off again automatically. I've done a full shutdown on it but hasn't changed anything. It worked fine at our other place and mine's working fine here. The only difference in the settings seem to be that I have a mac address but her's is unavailable but that seems normal seeing as her wifi won't stay on. Anyone have any ideas?

Offline jim501

• Idiot Seeking Village

Right so by the looks of it the phone needs a hard reset. Anyone have any recommendations on ways to backup everything?

Offline looney

• Drives: VW Beetle
just weighing in on this a little late.

ive been through 5 mobile phones in 6 months.

and the absolute best one i have had (and the one im now keeping) is the Desire HD.

HTC really are a great brand, far better than anything else ive owned (Samsung Galaxy S is about the only other one that came close)

Cheers

Offline jim501

• Idiot Seeking Village

We are loving them and this is he only problem we've had (other then a couple of deletions of sms's). Mind you when I first emailed them about this problem, they replied saying of course they can help, blah blah blah and went on for half a page solving some other problem. Next message they suggested a soft reset and after that a hard reset. Oh well. Just need to make sure I don't lose any info for her.

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
Get an app called Backup To Gmail, it keeps a copy of your SMSs and call history in your email.