Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
Which brings me back to one of my original questions. If I take a photo on my iphone 4 can I bluetooth it to my missus' non-iphone or my non-mac pc?

No.  MMS, email, Dropbox, wifi media sharing, etc.

Offline alvchua

• Drives: Old junks
Which brings me back to one of my original questions. If I take a photo on my iphone 4 can I bluetooth it to my missus' non-iphone or my non-mac pc?
there is a free app called bluetooth sharing - you should be able to share to any bluetooth device - I have managed to send files via bluetooth to my notebook on bluetooth.
Forgiveness is easier to achieve than permission!

Offline jim501

• Idiot Seeking Village

Ash how are you finding the battery life? Seems to be the only negative I've seen on the reviews

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

Ash how are you finding the battery life? Seems to be the only negative I've seen on the reviews

Battery lasts for ages if you don't use it. :?

Offline jim501

• Idiot Seeking Village

Another question. I read that the desire Z doesn't have an e-book reader. Is this right? Wouldn't there be an app for it?

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

Kindle is free and works great.

Offline jim501

• Idiot Seeking Village

Kindle is free and works great.

Cool, figured I might get some reading done on the Tube in the mornings.

Offline Robert_27

The HTC Desire Z makes an impressive entrance thanks to its smooth and stylish aluminium and soft-touch, grey plastic chassis. The key feature of the HTC Desire Z is its "pop-out" QWERTY keyboard. Particular highlights include the battery cover that's a single slab of brushed aluminium that is held securely in place by a proper clasp, rather than some push in plastic tabs. The overall result is a phone that looks and feels exceptionally well made.

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

The HTC Desire Z makes an impressive entrance thanks to its smooth and stylish aluminium and soft-touch, grey plastic chassis. The key feature of the HTC Desire Z is its "pop-out" QWERTY keyboard. Particular highlights include the battery cover that's a single slab of brushed aluminium that is held securely in place by a proper clasp, rather than some push in plastic tabs. The overall result is a phone that looks and feels exceptionally well made.

Wow - you even added the underscore before the random numbers after your name to seem that extra bit legit. :worship:

Fuckwit.

Offline jim501

• Idiot Seeking Village

Funny this should pop up. The missus got hers 2 days ago and I should get mine next week. So I'll be app hunting soon. Already set the missus up with the Fart Sound Board