Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

Those light bulbs are crap, if they talk you into replacing your shower heads take them off and remove the plastic resistor in them that reduces the water flow that way you can actually get wet.

did shower heads about 2 years ago. freebies given out by council.

Dunno what you got, but the ones I got are superb. installed myself in minutes.

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

did shower heads about 2 years ago. freebies given out by council.
Dunno what you got, but the ones I got are superb. installed myself in minutes.

The usual water saver ones, I presume they're all the same, terrible stuff, hardly any flow at all.

• Soap Dodger

The usual water saver ones, I presume they're all the same, terrible stuff, hardly any flow at all.

I guess you live in poor area...............

............ for water pressure then.

Mines ace. yeah, just basic looking heads, nothing trick about them.

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Pressures ok here, it's simple really if the water flow is ok it's not doing it's job the flow has to be restricted a fair bit for it to make any difference.

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head
So the door gets knocked... two guys in a Hyundai Excel, ...................already suss  :scratchchin:

"Sir, we are here to change your light globes. We will swap all your incandescant for energy savers, for free"

"yeah, right, whats the catch?"

"Sir there is no catch, it's a governemnt incentive"

"There is no governemnt"  :tilt:

"err, well, yes, but here we are anyway"

"Ok, I'm busy, deal with my wife....  :scared: "

An hour later we've been given 23 energy saver globes, installed even,and they've taken away our old stuff.

So far, no catch. Other than the stupid things don't come on straight away, and then take a minute or so to be bright enough to see so you actually end up leaving them on permanently rather than switch on and off, thus nullifying the energy savings  :doh:

I've had dealings with the first guy to do this in Australia, the funds for the incentive is nearly over now but it has been going for about 4 years or so now. Basically the guy who started it made literally millions out of it and has now used that money for other ventures. Last I heard he was stuck with about 90 fourty foot containers with glasss wool insulation as he was using his database from the globes to then get sales for the insulation scheme that was axed at the beginning of the year.

It's all 100% legit, the globes are legit (i'd just be wary with these indian students {no offence to indian students but it's the demographic that does these sort of things}  having access to your house to install it and then scouting the house for alarm systems and valuables while they are in there)
Enjoying Life!!!!

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Hey FF, How'z that Solar thingy going that you have on the roof????

• Soap Dodger

Hey FF, How'z that Solar thingy going that you have on the roof????

oh man, now you've REALLY got me started.

Those fucking idiots are all just fucked. STILL not got the new meter installed... bought and paid for in march... panels are on the roof and seem to be working fine, I guess I'm giving them my power for free so why should they hurry?

CUNTS.

'scuse my french but they are.

My wife has pissed at least 15 hours up the wall chasing these pricks.

They even told us they'd done it already... err... ok, come round here and stick your noggin the the leccy box and look for yourself, I'll slam the fucking lid on you. :thumbsdown:

Offline adam01

Anyone got a wall?   :D

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

oh man, now you've REALLY got me started.

Those fucking idiots are all just fucked. STILL not got the new meter installed... bought and paid for in march... panels are on the roof and seem to be working fine, I guess I'm giving them my power for free so why should they hurry?

CUNTS.

'scuse my french but they are.

They even told us they'd done it already... err... ok, come round here and stick your noggin the the leccy box and look for yourself, I'll slam the fucking lid on you. :thumbsdown:

Oh, so your installation is going to plan then.............. :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

What another monumental cock up, but I guess it's not quite as bad as the Insulation balls up............... :rolleyes: :eek: :rolleyes: :eek: :doh: :scared:

And the Image is back in business!!!!!    :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

That sounds like a walk in the park compared to my present ,soon to be past, web developers.