Offline fivesix

Does anyone have any systems they use that they are happy with?

I am looking to change ours here, and was looking into a couple of options, but wanted opinions and options outside of building one in-house. We would require a few different things built into it, but I want something that would be easy to transfer/expand, and had decent support.

Thinking about going with dealerpro at the moment, but have head of a few issues surrounding them.

Cheers.

Offline leburpor

• Loves Tom Cruise

I am looking to change ours here, and was looking into a couple of options, but wanted opinions and options outside of building one in-house. We would require a few different things built into it, but I want something that would be easy to transfer/expand, and had decent support.

Thinking about going with dealerpro at the moment, but have head of a few issues surrounding them.

Cheers.

For medium sized business, I'd recommend what we are using for Inventory Management:
Demand Solutions for Forecasting and Planning
Warehouse Management Solutions for inventory tracking and efficiency improvement

Offline adam01

Hi 56

Use DealePro quite a bit myself & are a strong advocate of this product (in the car industry) -if u have any specific issues PM me and I might be able to help

Cheers

Offline CortinaD

Cheers.

Microsoft Dynamics NAV is also excellent.