The only failure of this phone and it's a big one is that you have to use iTunes to upload or delete photos, but I'm used to it now.
Yeah that used to absolutely shit me, I take dozens of pics a day and I want them right there and then.
Everything on Android is done over-the-air, there's no reason to need to connect it to a computer, but guess what - if you do, it becomes a hard drive.
As soon as I take a photo, it's automatically uploaded to my Picasaweb (online photo storage and editor) so I can use it on my PC, if I was browsing something on my PC and I'm now on my phone, it tells me what web pages I have open on my PC and vice-versa. My "Google Drive" allows storage of whatever I want in the cloud without much hassle. You can actually upload photos and files directly to webpages - ie I can post a pic of a car in the spotted thread as soon as I snap it without going through a 3rd party like Tapatalk or whatever - maybe iOS can do that now, not sure.
edit: screenshot of homescreen
* notification bar - shows current status of stuff, simply swipe down anywhere on homescreen and it opens to show anything that's happened on your phone since you last checked.
* battery status - current charge, current current (
) ie recieving or displacing, how many minutes left till empty or for charging. When you tap the widget you get loads of stats about the battery usage etc.
* time & date - standard crap, fully customisable though, tap the time to set an alarm, tap the date to set an appointment.
* current weather - standard stuff, can put multiple cities/etc, tap weather for long-term forecasts and shit.
* settings bar - auto-rotate toggle, screen brightness, wifi toggle, mobile data toggle, airplane mode. Dozens of other phone settings available.
* hard drive space - also yet another battery health icon, no idea why I have that there.
* mobile and wifi data used today - can be set to cap your data at a certain level.
* Accupedo - passive pedometer, tracks how far I walk each day without needing my input, clearly haven't left the house today.
* two free spaces - not sure what else to put there
* FM radio
* photo gallery
* bottom bar - stays visible across all homescreen pages for quick access to most-used apps - messaging, email, browser, phone, camera