Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

With the latest version of iPhone not far off, I need to decide whether to go big or small. What say you, android users?  You've had big handsets for a while now.

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

With the latest version of iPhone not far off, I need to decide whether to go big or small. What say you, android users?  You've had big handsets for a while now.

I'll be sticking with the IPhone, the only thing that would have swayed me was the S5 but my son had one and took it back, too many glitches. Screen size ?....meh you get used to what you have,

Offline Tiger

I moved from a 4 to 5, I'm disappointed in the lack of options unless you app up. The 6 better be good.
Roll on summer

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

I'll be sticking with the IPhone, the only thing that would have swayed me was the S5 but my son had one and took it back, too many glitches. Screen size ?....meh you get used to what you have,

He must have got the only one that didn't work, I know a lot of people who got the S5 and they are more than happy with them........

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

He must have got the only one that didn't work, I know a lot of people who got the S5 and they are more than happy with them........

Very true but never had a problem with an Apple and should never have a problem with any phone competing with them, reliability is a given, if not ........ :thumbsdown:

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

I believe that there could be 3 options. The standard size which will be the same as the 5, a 4.7" and a 5.5'.

From the rumours that have been going around the 4.7" will most likely be part of the release on the 9/9 but the 5.5' may not be released until after that.

The 4.7" will be around the same as my old HTC OneXL and S3 - which I find pretty good. I also have an S4 Mini as a backup which is about the same size as the 5, which is usable for me.

The 5.5" will be bigger than an S5 and HTC M8 and they are huge phones, the Note 4 has a 5.7 screen and that's almost a tablet!!!

Not sure if the 5.5" is just a rumor or if it will really be made...........

Personally I would wait until they are all released and play with one, the 4.7" screen would suit you I think........

Offline CortinaD

I am sticking with the 5S and using the iPad for general stuff.

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: Pork
  • Name: Peter
My girlfriend has a Note, which is HUGE and she loves it. She's only little, so I don't think you need to worry about handling a large screen.

As you know, I have the S5 which is bigger than my previous S4. I don't have a problem with it and when I look at a smaller screen it just bugs me, but that might be because I'm old and my eyesight is failing.

The S5 still fits in my pocket.

Anyway, in answer to your question, IMO the big screen is nice to look at and isn't inconvenient.

I love my car. Buy your own

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

My girlfriend has a Note, which is HUGE and she loves it. She's only little, so I don't think you need to worry about handling a large screen.

She needs something big to handle!!!      :tilt: