Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Finally upgraded from Outlook 2000 to 2010, I cant find anything it's all so different.

Offline leburpor

• Loves Tom Cruise

Finally upgraded from Outlook 2000 to 2010, I cant find anything it's all so different.

can you drag emails into Tasks to create a new task and have attached files to the email included in the task?

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

can you drag emails into Tasks to create a new task and have attached files to the email included in the task?

No idea. it was sending some email to a spam folder, how do I stop it doing that.

I also used to have a custom folders column next to the mail folders column thats gone too.

It did pick up my pst file from a folder outside outlook which was good.

I hate upgrading :mad:

Offline Last_Ride

• Drives: a thing with 4 wheels
  • Name: call me habib

Don't you think you have done that too early
Lol
my car does 0-100 in 30 mins

http://www.flickr.com/photos/44014241@N03/

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Don't you think you have done that too early
Lol

Prefer the old one but it doesn't support a .pst file over 2g ....anyway I think I'm sorted now.

Guess I should upgrade from office 2000 but I only use Word so why bother.

Offline Cuso

No idea. it was sending some email to a spam folder, how do I stop it doing that.

I also used to have a custom folders column next to the mail folders column thats gone too.

if you are still having issues let me know, have been using it since August 2009.

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

if you are still having issues let me know, have been using it since August 2009.

Many thanks ;)

The only thing I think is missing  now is the shortcut bar, not sure if the 2010 one has it or not.

Offline Cuso

The only thing I think is missing  now is the shortcut bar, not sure if the 2010 one has it or not.

do you have the buttons along the bottom of the left panel? if so click the arrow and the shortcuts are there, or are you talking a different shortcut bar?

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

On the laptop now I'll look tomorrow, I think it's a one PC deal, I'll check tomorrow,  thanks again :)

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Ok I think I'm ok now, many thanks Cuso :thumbsup: