Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater
The Bottle shop I ran a while ago was in a tin shed basically, the Smoke counter used to be against one of the outside walls. The buggers peeled off the tin to get into the smokes but got a little surprise from two dobermans sitting just inside......the video footage was hilarious.  :D

I had a break in a few years back where the perps were still inside when the cops turned up. They hid behind the gondolas when the cops entered through the broken window. One stood up to give himself up as the cop walked past, gave him a fright and ended up getting hit across the head with his revolver. I just about cheered when I saw it   :D

Offline hydie

At our bottleshops (attached to pubs) we have the Wall of Shame. Catch the person with the CCTV footage, post the image up behind the counter and customers actually tell us who they are. Works great!

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

They were shocked at the sight of two drunk dobermans having a smoke?

That was the Puppies......

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
Scott, start up a YouTube channel.

you'll probably make more from that than by peddling drugs. :p

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

They hid behind the gondolas when the cops entered through the broken window.

We have large plate windows overlooking a garden and quite well hidden.  One of the break ins we had the idiots smashed the window and crawled in.  the window was literally hanging by a thread.  These windows were installed back when there was no regulation for safety or laminated glass.  They were very lucky that they did not get guillotined by this razor sharp large glass plate.

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

At our bottleshops (attached to pubs) we have the Wall of Shame. Catch the person with the CCTV footage, post the image up behind the counter and customers actually tell us who they are. Works great!

I got myself in trouble, we had a Husband and Wife team going around nicking top shelf booze. The Wife would come up and ask a question while the husband grabbed a bottle and legged it out of the shop. I spotted him and tackled him to the ground outside the shop, anyway, I got my wrist slapped......fucking stupid if you ask me. Good thing I said it was an accident that my elbow made contact with his nose 5 times......    :o