Yep. Ok lemme know when you're ready. :p

See if you can find your iPhone sim opener pin thingy

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
See if you can find your iPhone sim opener pin thingy

I don't even own paper, let alone paperclips.

edit: just downstairs out front having a pint when you're done. And oddly enough my 3g is going faster than I've ever seen... :?

Offline DL599

• nee Melbourne Exotics

• Name: Damon
tried to buy a friend 20$ credit yesterday and it didnt work  :irked: shes on vodafone
if your car feels safe, your not going fast enough

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com

Offline jim501

• Idiot Seeking Village

Alright so I'm back in the country and have to chose a phone/network. Has any of this changed other then the Voda/Three hookup. Chick in the shop today was telling me they are now going to teaming up with Optus to bring their coverage up to 96% of the population.

I'm still feeling that you're not getting much bang for your bucks from Telstra plans, any suggestions? Still trying to see if there is a phone that will grab me more then the Desire Z I already have.

Offline dkabab

Last time I looked, Optus was more expensive than Telstra on certain plans. I don't know why anyone would chose another carrier. Unless your 15 yrs old and $5 makes a life difference, even if Telstra costs you $20 a month more, a) it works, and b) it works!

Offline app

Alright so I'm back in the country and have to chose a phone/network. Has any of this changed other then the Voda/Three hookup. Chick in the shop today was telling me they are now going to teaming up with Optus to bring their coverage up to 96% of the population.

I'm still feeling that you're not getting much bang for your bucks from Telstra plans, any suggestions? Still trying to see if there is a phone that will grab me more then the Desire Z I already have.

Vodafone have been trying to sort out their coverage issues for the past two years. I remember getting an email in May 2011 saying that they had been improving their network by upgrading their sites and would continue to do so. By the time I switched to Telstra five months later it was still an absolute shocker. Their service was so bad that it frequently would drop out in the CBD. :o

Moved to Telstra in October 2011 and went a $59 plan with an iPhone 4S. Never regretted it, it is by far a superior service. Definitely good value for money in my case. I've done interstate trips in the car and been to many country locations with minimal drop outs.

I recommend Telstra to anyone that wants a good reliable service. I even called their customer service last week to sort out an issue and it was all sorted out very smoothly :thumbsup:

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

I recommend Telstra to anyone that wants a good reliable service. I even called their customer service last week to sort out an issue and it was all sorted out very smoothly :thumbsup:

I agree, but everything's rosy until something goes wrong, my cable went out and I had to wait a week for a tech but in the meantime I was told to go to a Telsra shop and buy a pre paid Wi Fi dongle thingy and use that, then after the tech leaves call billing and they'll refund the $149 cost back to my account.

Non of this is very professional in my book but it worked, they have to look after millons of customers and I would rather be with them than anyone else...............and my TLS shares have risen by over 10% in 2 months so that helps my attitude. :D

Offline 916senna

• 300kph+ club

• Drives: Remote controlled battery powered toy
Last time I looked, Optus was more expensive than Telstra on certain plans. I don't know why anyone would chose another carrier. Unless your 15 yrs old and $5 makes a life difference, even if Telstra costs you $20 a month more, a) it works, and b) it works!
+1, i tried optus and 3 while back, nothing comes close to Telstra's coverage, especially 4 data on a phone.

BUT nothing could be as BAD as Telstra bigpond helldesk if you need help for cable internet. :gnasher: :gnasher: :gnasher: :waah: :waah:

Offline TomE

Kogan are now in the market on the back of the Telstra 3G network.

They offer unlimited plan for $29 per month with 6 gig of data.

I've been using them since launch about 3  weeks. All good so far