Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: Pork
  • Name: Peter
i thought every time a person was banned, the length of time grew?

Happened like that for me.

Plenty of guys there who never made school captain, making up for it now.

too cryptic for me.

I love my car. Buy your own

Offline andecorp

• Biggest daddy in the park 300kph+ club
  • No idea how to make her happy!

• Drives: too many cars for one ass
I did the same. Just picked up the 78" curved Samsung for the lounge area. Its a monster but very easy to use and has a great remote (has like 5 buttons and thats it) with a pointer that you use like a mouse. Its connected to the net and brilliant for Netflix etc. 4k UHD etc

Looked at OLED but they didn't have big ones at the time and price would have been stupid.
My 65" Samsung is 5 years old (I was on the waiting list for the first 3D TV's).

I want to get the Samsung Series 9 UHD curved TV. 78" is $20k but Samsung just discounted the 65" to $7.5k so I'll get that. I can't justify the price difference to 78".
You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot.

Offline shack

• 300kph+ club
  • I am not here .....

My 65" Samsung is 5 years old (I was on the waiting list for the first 3D TV's).

I want to get the Samsung Series 9 UHD curved TV. 78" is $20k but Samsung just discounted the 65" to $7.5k so I'll get that. I can't justify the price difference to 78".

Mine is the 7 series curved 78" and was under $8k

Offline andecorp

• Biggest daddy in the park 300kph+ club
  • No idea how to make her happy!

• Drives: too many cars for one ass
Mine is the 7 series curved 78" and was under $8k
Oh ok, I want the 9 UHD. The difference between it and the others is like DVD v. BD.
You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot.

Offline shack

• 300kph+ club
  • I am not here .....

Oh ok, I want the 9 UHD. The difference between it and the others is like DVD v. BD.

My eyes are crap so I would not even know the diffs :)

Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

had a look at tvs today, they've come a long way in 7 years since I bought my last batch.

though most were playing dvds which made the picture look great.

wanted to see tvs running dirty foxtel without hd.

going to buy 2 x 65 inch LG OLEDs and 1 x 55 inch LG OLED.

need to decide on a 75 or 78 inch too but I read LG are bringing out a 77 inch OLED, but the price is $24k.

not willing to spend that sort of coin when in 12 months time there will be better tvs for way less money.

I remember the first time I saw a 42 inch Sony plasma, maybe mid 90s? it blew me away but was like $15k.

Offline Tiger

had a look at tvs today, they've come a long way in 7 years since I bought my last batch.

though most were playing dvds which made the picture look great.

wanted to see tvs running dirty foxtel without hd.

going to buy 2 x 65 inch LG OLEDs and 1 x 55 inch LG OLED.

need to decide on a 75 or 78 inch too but I read LG are bringing out a 77 inch OLED, but the price is $24k.

not willing to spend that sort of coin when in 12 months time there will be better tvs for way less money.

I remember the first time I saw a 42 inch Sony plasma, maybe mid 90s? it blew me away but was like $15k.

Are you buying a few so you can just swap one over when it pops?

My mate bought an Big LG set it up for OZ Moto GP all the mates around for the action and that morning, boom it just started smoking.
Ended up with his old HOS, the Webber bbq was good though.

He got it from HN ended up being fixed it was away for weeks HN or LG would not replace it!

I liked LG stuff but i know of a freezer fail and a TV fail both new. It sort of removed the donut and left jam on the table.
Roll on summer

Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

Are you buying a few so you can just swap one over when it pops?

My mate bought an Big LG set it up for OZ Moto GP all the mates around for the action and that morning, boom it just started smoking.
Ended up with his old HOS, the Webber bbq was good though.

He got it from HN ended up being fixed it was away for weeks HN or LG would not replace it!

I liked LG stuff but i know of a freezer fail and a TV fail both new. It sort of removed the donut and left jam on the table.
i'll grab the extended warranty.

Offline Fortis

• 300kph+ club

Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

Buy Sony.
are they led?

Never liked led.

Went plasma 7 years ago.