Offline Paulstar

Giving this thread a bump, 'cos i bumped something else earlier today... :scared:

So i fumbled a wii remote and cracked my friends 52" Sharp Aquos which must now be replaced. Can anyone assist with getting a better than retail price?

I've done some googling and ive found Bing Lee as the cheapest so far http://www.binglee.com.au/sharp-lc52d77x-52-full-hd-aquos-lcd-tv?utm_source=getprice&utm_medium=cpc at $1700 which can surely be dropped a few hundred in store, is that a good price/

Offline Paulstar

Oh crud...i just realised they actually have this TV at close to 5grand....fingers crossed that insurance covers accidental damage...

http://www.comparison.com.au/televisions/Sharp/LC52D85X

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com

Offline dkabab

Just heard o the radio the good guys have a 40" tv for $400ish

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession
Kids play room dvd player needed upgrade, so ended up buying a new dvr, actually a pvr for our lounge, and putting the 2 yr old Panasonic DVR in for the kids...

Super impressed...

Samsung Smart thingo....

BD-E8500A

500 gb storage, blue ray (our first), dual channel/core, wifi and LAN, Pic in Pic (love this), 3D (don't have telly yet), and media share... does internet, maps, google, twitter, youtube features etc too...

Really smooth operation, great quality picture even on our 7 yr old Samsung 40" LCD...

and now we can use just one remote for most stuff too.....

But right now, I'm loving the PIP stuff.... it's great to surf around without breaking the program you're watching.

And only $600 with 5 years new for old warranty. The panasonic was around $1500 I think...

Bought a new fridge freezer too, which helped the price a tad, but got a great deal on that too.