Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
hahaha awesome song  :thumbsup:

Yeah always loved it - just never really knew the lyrics! :p

Gone through half a dozen songs now and realised I don't know any of the words... waiting for something I know to come on... :?

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Yeah always loved it - just never really knew the lyrics! :p

Grandmaster Ash!!!    :D

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KTlji6o3ro" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KTlji6o3ro</a>

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

Grandmaster Ash!!!    :D

lol - as it turns out I'm pretty good on the drums and guitar (in the game) - always had a natural affinity for the beat (used to write electronic music in the early 90's, still have some classic retro synths! ) but the vocal stuff always really stuffed me up.  Probably can't play a lick of music now - but I used to be able to belt out Toccata and Fugue in D Minor or Hall of the Mountain King etc etc with great ferocity! :p

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

lol - as it turns out I'm pretty good on the drums and guitar (in the game) - always had a natural affinity for the beat (used to write electronic music in the early 90's, still have some classic retro synths! ) but the vocal stuff always really stuffed me up.  Probably can't play a lick of music now - but I used to be able to belt out Toccata and Fugue in D Minor or Hall of the Mountain King etc etc with great ferocity! :p

You are Kidding!!!!  Did the same thing back then too. I still have my old Korg Delta and DX7 and a shitty old Korg Drum machine that didn't do a real bad job. Cool. I think it's great now that my boys are at an age that they can start learning the guitar and stuff. I think I am having more fun on the guitar than they are, I have been secretly learning how to play "Back in Black" and I ripped it out on the weekend. Coolest dad ever.   :D

Not sure they are going to want an old fart in their garage band but.  :p

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

You are Kidding!!!!  Did the same thing back then too. I still have my old Korg Delta and DX7 and a shitty old Korg Drum machine that didn't do a real bad job. Cool. I think it's great now that my boys are at an age that they can start learning the guitar and stuff. I think I am having more fun on the guitar than they are, I have been secretly learning how to play "Back in Black" and I ripped it out on the weekend. Coolest dad ever.   :D

Not sure they are going to want an old fart in their garage band but.  :p

I have a Korg 05R/W and Alesis Quadrasynth (both bought brand new in early 90's) laying around somewhere.  Was pretty serious about it all at one stage, love to get into it again given the time.

Offline 265T

Offline Rat Boy

• 1158 : 143

Not sure they are going to want an old fart in their garage band but.  :p

Watch "The Rocker". Shit movie but pretty funny. Oh, and it has Christina Appelgate as a milf...  :faint: :faint:
Cheers>>Jack

If you're not wasted, the day is.

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

Hahahahahah just cruising around in a car in Saints Row 2 and Take On Me comes on the radio - I'm boppin away to it, occasionally doing a poor falsetto whilst mowing peds and strafing pimps - and I notice this time it sounds a bit different...  I slow down a bit and listen, the dude in the game is singing along to the track too! :D