Offline SPEEDCORE

• Forum Virus
  • Product Not Yet Rated

I went and bought a Xbox360 last month. Having fun with Burnout Paradise, Forza 2, Call of Duty 4, GTA4 and afew other games. I'm really hooked on the 360!

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
Burnout was the only car game I could ever play with the ex-gf - she loved it, and was better at it than me! (a majority of the points you get are for causing massive crashes) :p

Offline Iggy_Type_R

I had my XBox360 modded last month...went to a computer swapmeet and picked up a ***tload of games :) hehehe

I'm currently addicted to RaceDriver: GRID (the 4th installement of the V8 Super Car Race Driver series). It's AWESOME!!! such realism in terms of handing, race tracks, etc etc.

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

I'm currently addicted to RaceDriver: GRID (the 4th installement of the V8 Super Car Race Driver series). It's AWESOME!!! such realism in terms of handing, race tracks, etc etc.

Was gunna go to a cocktail party but figgered I might give my liver the night off - so went and picked up this game...  loading... :cool:

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

Turns out I kinda rock at this drift thing - but the normal racing not so much :?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WS9hM-0PzA8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WS9hM-0PzA8</a>

Offline Iggy_Type_R

Got 12 million on a drift comp :) hehehe

I love all the racing... I rock at the PRototypes... suck at the Le Mans 24 hour thing... always go off on the last part of the track just befor ehte final chicanes.

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

Got 12 million on a drift comp :) hehehe

It's so off-kilter the way the points work - I sometimes struggle to even keep up in the racing on novice mode, but absolutely slaughter everyone in drift on extreme mode - and I consider myself a better driver than drifter in these sim things.

I love all the racing... I rock at the PRototypes... suck at the Le Mans 24 hour thing... always go off on the last part of the track just befor ehte final chicanes.

I've been skipping LeMans now - I bought a $7.5M Lola LMP POS in which I couldn't even go faster than I did in the Lamborghini. :?  I actually do pretty well through those final chicanes - I can thread the needle down to the millimetre, it's all the random stupid closing radius corners where I end up feasting on kitty litter. :mad:

Offline Doctor

• Left Sodways
  • Under a Vw, or behind a Camera...

Ive maxxed out the drift multiplier on Race Driver : Grid, it maxxes out at x99, that game lost its appeal quickly, but the drift is good fun

I still enjoy Forza 2 on xbox, cant beat modifying Lambo's and Ferrari's along with the stupid engine conversions that are possible.
www.brassmunkymedia.com.au

Oversteer Scares The Passengers , Understeer Scares The Driver

Offline Rat Boy

• 1158 : 143

I still enjoy Forza 2 on xbox, cant beat modifying Lambo's and Ferrari's along with the stupid engine conversions that are possible.

Doing the same now, except to Stuttgart's finest. :D 230mph RS is just  :faint:... :D
Cheers>>Jack

If you're not wasted, the day is.

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

Ive maxxed out the drift multiplier on Race Driver : Grid, it maxxes out at x99...

Drift99k bug.

...that game lost its appeal quickly, but the drift is good fun

Yeah I'm already a bit bored - I love that it's pretty visceral, but I'm so disappointed with the replays - they're all geared toward FnF style "promo" vids rather than being able to see the racecraft involved.