Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: TBA
  • Name: Peter
There are issues with the contacts atm, a fix should be along soon......

First I've heard. Google contacts?
I love my car. Buy your own

Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

I would have thought you would have said - "are you reading it in the closet"
That went without saying. Are you out yet?

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

I would have thought you would have said - "are you reading it in the closet"

Well, are you??? :p

Offline TJB

I have a Sony XPeria Z. Great camera, great audio, user-friendly interface ... quite a large screen too

HTC One has the best audio, Samsung Galaxy has the best camera, but Sony XPeria has the best overall package. At least that was the way it was when I bought it in August.

The photos of the black Gallardo I uploaded to the Spotted Thread yesterday were taken on the XPeria, as are most the photos I put on AE.

Offline Steve355F1

• Drives: 355F1 GTS
iphones are for poofs.....

On the contrary, Samsungs are strictly for women and poofs.

Let's face it, you have to be walking around with a handbag just to carry one.

Offline NBTBRV8

How do you guys rate the HTC one?

Other forums are telling me that the Nokia has a nice feel and is a better business phone, where as the S4 is a better personal phone.

I really need to do some more homework as my phones usually last 5 + years so I don't want to make a mistake.

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

Other forums are telling me that the Nokia has a nice feel and is a better business phone, where as the S4 is a better personal phone.

I really need to do some more homework as my phones usually last 5 + years so I don't want to make a mistake.

when it comes to technology, 5 years would make it prehistoric

Offline Aircon

Those questions have already been answered.

You should go to a shop and have a good play with all of them.

Offline jim501

• Idiot Seeking Village

• Name: Cam

I've has the One since last August. Love it. I was already on Android so made the switch really easy but finding from BB won't be difficult either. I haven't had any problems, camera is great and super quick. The screen is great, though I sometimes think about having a smaller screen as it is a two hand operation some of the time as there are some spots your thumb just can't reach, though the missus has the One mini and it would be too small. Battery is great, I can't get through the whole day without charge including listening to music and surfing on the 1.5 hrs to work and back a day. Weekends are no problems, and you can easily put it in power conserve mode if you worry about charge. The only thing that I miss about my old phone is the keyboard, which Kell be the biggest change for you as well.

Offline Aircon

I've has the One since last August. Love it. I was already on Android so made the switch really easy but finding from BB won't be difficult either. I haven't had any problems, camera is great and super quick. The screen is great, though I sometimes think about having a smaller screen as it is a two hand operation some of the time as there are some spots your thumb just can't reach, though the missus has the One mini and it would be too small. Battery is great, I can't get through the whole day without charge including listening to music and surfing on the 1.5 hrs to work and back a day. Weekends are no problems, and you can easily put it in power conserve mode if you worry about charge. The only thing that I miss about my old phone is the keyboard, which Kell be the biggest change for you as well.

One good thing about Android is that you can choose any keyboard you like. Plenty to choose from.