Offline ferrarista2

• Drives: Slowly
I have had all phones, htc, Samsung etc. the best I found is the iPhone. They may be for poofs or whatever, and that's exactly what I thought too so I never got one, but they are by far the easiest to use. Go buy all the rest, eventually you will buy an iPhone and kick yourself for not getting one earlier, just like I did.
Cheers,

Poof
Everything looks better in carbon fibre

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A burgandy car.
If youre keeping it for 5 years this new phone from LG will be your top choice.

Offline looney

• Drives: VW Beetle
I have had all phones, htc, Samsung etc. the best I found is the iPhone. They may be for poofs or whatever, and that's exactly what I thought too so I never got one, but they are by far the easiest to use. Go buy all the rest, eventually you will buy an iPhone and kick yourself for not getting one earlier, just like I did.
Cheers,

Poof

Had an iphone and couldnt get rid of it quick enough, it now sits collecting dust in the back of a cupboard somewhere.

not to mention almost everyone you see with an iphone, the thing has a cracked screen or is falling apart.

Android all the way if you like to tinker and have a little more freedom IMO. I also hate Apple's family friendly policies,  screw that, if I want my phone to have access to adult content that should be my choice, not theirs.

Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

I am very retro, I still use my iPhone 3G still with original screen.

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

I am very retro, I still use my iPhone 3G still with original screen.

I can go one better than that

Offline mtarone

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

Cheapskate :) Go and buy a 5s :)

LOL!

that is the original iphone2G -  I use it as a work phone. 

Offline NBTBRV8

My BB Storm 9500 has been great, and sure it would be nice to upgrade but I haven't felt the need to be dictated by fashion.  No doubt what ever I get (I am leaning towards an HTC One Mini at present) will be light years in front of it.

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Current phone is HTC One XL and I bloody love it.

My new work phone is an S4 Mini and I am getting used to it. Does a few things better than the HTC but other features I don't like so much but it is a great phone, haven't had the HTC mini to play with yet but will have one soon for a play.

The S4 Mini is almost the same size as an iPhone, same screen size give or take and being 4G it's freaking quick. And it can use the new LTE(5g but really still 4G).

BTW we have been testing the new Enhanced LTE at speeds of around 200Mbits. That's going to be nice when it comes online. HD video on demand with no pauses......  :eek: