Offline 916senna

• 300kph+ club

• Drives: Remote controlled battery powered toy
I feel like there is a bit of that guy in all of us. Great story, great movie, great car…

http://www.reelhouse.org/mos/urbanoutlaw/
Wow, thanks for posting that. :thumbsup: Never judge a book by its cover etc.

Amongst the posters on the wall in the background was a "Sandown 1000km" from back in 1984.

Offline RamSpeedAU

• RamSpeed.Com.Au

• Drives: European Cars ONLY
  • Name: RamSpeed.Com.Au
Cool links ramspeed. Almost makes me want one.  Have you got some pics of your old one?

The early one I dont (all in print and I havent had time to scan them all yet). The 2nd Porsche a 1977 Carrera I purchased in the early 90's converted to look like a Carrera 3.2, I have two pics of which I scanned some time ago, so here it is..Every nut, bolt and rubber was either replaced or refurbished on all of my cars. This 77 model was perfect too.
RamSpeed | Automotive Perfection
Supercharging | Turbo Upgrades | Exclusive European Parts & Upgrades

www.RamSpeed.com.au

ECU Tuning | Service | Maintenance

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A burgandy car.
AFU. If you use your industry magic to get Aussie Distro for the movie, then I'll get us a premiere showing in the Film Studios at Broken Hill - with a twist that we'll do the initial one as a 'drive in' movie?   :D
I did think about and it could do quite well but I really dont have the time... or inclination. Toooo many other schemes on the go.  Someone in Sydney could do well with it by getting cashed up showing it there and using that to bankroll a tour.

Offline barra

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Chief Muppet Wrangler @ Drugs.R.Us Badlands Sector

• Drives: Slowly and carefully
I know. I dont want to think about it, but I sold my immaculate 911 back in the early 2000's and always regreated that decision. Wait till you see this: http://www.singervehicledesign.com/

http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=en&q=singer+vehicle+design+gallery&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&bpcl=35466521&biw=1282&bih=767&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=SJSDUKDpEYaTiAfo44GwBQ

I've read about those Singer 911's before. Very, very cool; but super expensive.

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Chief Muppet Wrangler @ Drugs.R.Us Badlands Sector

• Drives: Slowly and carefully
Wow, thanks for posting that. :thumbsup: Never judge a book by its cover etc.

Amongst the posters on the wall in the background was a "Sandown 1000km" from back in 1984.

Found some photos from the Sandown 1000km event the other day. Hard to believe it was 28 years ago :(