Poll

Now that Trump is President-Elect - how long will he last???

Less than a year.
4 (7.4%)
Less than two years.
5 (9.3%)
Less than three years.
1 (1.9%)
He will serve out his term.
16 (29.6%)
Not only will he serve out his term, he will be voted back in for a second term.
21 (38.9%)
He will serve his term and Ivanka will take over to become the first Queen in US History.
4 (7.4%)
The Old woman's Prophecy will come true and Obama will be the 44th and last President.  
3 (5.6%)

Total Members Voted: 44

Offline Fil-Ski

• Name: Scuderia
It's actually looking better and better for him isn't it?

Germany will be next, although I'm not sure they know how to handle themselves when it comes to removing large numbers of people :/
Wikileaks is doing a fantastic job for Trump

Offline looney

• Drives: VW Beetle
Wikileaks is doing a fantastic job for Trump

Yet it seems not many of the news agencies have really jumped upon this, considering how big of a news story it is.  I think I've actually seen more news coverage of trumps wife's speech than of this...

We're just seeing the western world getting fed up,  call it racism or xenophobia but I guess those who have it good want to protect it and the vocall lefties have had too much of a say for too long.

I'm actually looking forward to POTUS Trump

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: Electric everything
  • Name: Peter
It's actually looking better and better for him isn't it?

Germany will be next, although I'm not sure they know how to handle themselves when it comes to removing large numbers of people :/

OMG...that made me laugh, but it definitely shouldn't have!
I love my car. Buy your own

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

still confident Mark?

Yes, and still offering even money. I have trouble getting a bet on with Trump fans. Clearly it's one thing to like the guy, but it's a bigger call to bet on him.

Want some action?? :)

Offline Fil-Ski

• Name: Scuderia
Yes, and still offering even money. I have trouble getting a bet on with Trump fans. Clearly it's one thing to like the guy, but it's a bigger call to bet on him.

Want some action?? :)
Bookies still offering better odds. I hear Arthur wants on

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Saw an interview with him last night with his nominated VP , he looked brain damaged when not talking, his mouth , his facial expression, surely the US won't do this.

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Saw an interview with him last night with his nominated VP , he looked brain damaged when not talking, his mouth , his facial expression, surely the US won't do this.

They won't.

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Chief Muppet Wrangler @ Drugs.R.Us Badlands Sector

• Drives: Slowly and carefully

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

They won't.

I think you're right but they're coming dangerously close to turning the country into a real live TV reality show.
He's getting all the publicity, Hillary can't compete with that, he's using all his manipulative media skills to get all the attention and it's working.
This is a real test for the American people, do they know the difference between TV reality and actual reality ?

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Chief Muppet Wrangler @ Drugs.R.Us Badlands Sector

• Drives: Slowly and carefully
I think you're right but they're coming dangerously close to turning the country into a real live TV reality show.
He's getting all the publicity, Hillary can't compete with that, he's using all his manipulative media skills to get all the attention and it's working.
This is a real test for the American people, do they know the difference between TV reality and actual reality ?

Voting isn't complulsory in the US of A. The vast majority of people that Trump appeals to won't bother to vote.