Offline Bonus

Looks like these are worth about $75k, will be interesting to see how much someone pickes it up for

http://www.lloydsonline.com.au/LotDetails.aspx?smode=0&aid=5629&lid=981825&pgn=1&pgs=100&gv=True

Offline NBTBRV8

That has been on Carsales for ages, they just aren't worth anything.

Offline TomE

I was a passenger in a DB7 for a 250km drive to Monaco a few years back. I couldn't wait to get out, it was just horrible with no outstanding attributes that I could discern. On top of that it was unbearably hot inside as the A/C wasn't able to cope with the tremendous heat coming from the massive gearbox that took over the cabin space.
I wouldn't have a DB7 as a gift.

:eek:

Offline sinkman

Does anyone know what this went for...awesome car IMHO

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Chief Muppet Wrangler @ Drugs.R.Us Badlands Sector

• Drives: Slowly and carefully
Does anyone know what this went for...awesome car IMHO

Have you been in one?

Offline sinkman

owned one but now own a DB9 instead...far better car (as you would expect)

Offline sinkman

picture of the DB9 - Jordon R looks after it now. Photos below are a couple of years old now. Now wears normal 6 character alphanumeric B&W plates

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Chief Muppet Wrangler @ Drugs.R.Us Badlands Sector

• Drives: Slowly and carefully
owned one but now own a DB9 instead...far better car (as you would expect)

So I was slamming your first born baby then :p

What aspects of the DB7 did you like?
My conclusions were made after a long, hot days ride in one, perhaps there is something I missed about it  :scratchchin:

Offline sinkman

Likely you were spot on. My perspective is different (and this is the beauty of this car enthusiast forum, we all see the same car via our individual experiences and I learn alot).

I am not a very good or experienced driver to be honest...
My desire and opinion stems purely from the aesthetics - the form, style and design.
DB7: I really appreciated the shape and curves. I loved washing that car...
The interior whilst a bit dated was beautifully finished. The engine made a wonderful noise. The curves of the body...sublime. What a design for the era! It saved the company. (Like the Lagonda a generation before that, and yes, I had one of those too until 2014).

The DB9 is a wonderful evolution in style, grace and aural enjoyment. (I have a hidden switch that deactivates "fuse 22" and keeps the exhaust baffles open! Crazy, but quite common I understand).

Both cars are awesomely powerful and knowing how good I am not (as a driver), I hold their performance in great respect. 

As an aside, I have a great fondness for the David Clash Devaux car - coupe or spider - as they are just so unique and beautiful. They likely do not drive well or are easy to live with but I would like to buy one (if the price is right) just to look at it all day...