Offline TJB

First one I've seen in dark blue, personally I don't mind it with the stripes

http://www.carsales.com.au/dealer/details/_/OAG-AD-13926183

Offline NBTBRV8

I saw this listed at Doncaster last week.  I would prefer it without the stripes and with silver wheels.

The sharp eyed amongst us will have noticed that it is fitted with an ALP laser jammer too.

1q2w3e4r

I saw this listed at Doncaster last week.  I would prefer it without the stripes and with silver wheels.

The sharp eyed amongst us will have noticed that it is fitted with an ALP laser jammer too.
How does that work and what's the purpose?  If it's not an early warning system surely the police would pull you for not being able to get a reading and you'd cop a hefty fine no?

Offline NBTBRV8

How does that work and what's the purpose?  If it's not an early warning system surely the police would pull you for not being able to get a reading and you'd cop a hefty fine no?

Check them out on youtube.  You set them up to jam to gun constantly which would raise eyebrows, or you set them to jam for X seconds before they switch off allowing a reading, keeping everybody happy.

Offline NBTBRV8

The black one at Porsche Adelaide looks good.  Anybody know the car?

Offline looney

• Drives: VW Beetle

100% legal. It's actually a parking sensor that operates on 905nm wavelength which coincidentally scrambles Lazer devices.  Auto switches off after 3 seconds.

I have always had them on my cars. Although I don't speed it's nice insurance on those occasions you happen to creep over

Offline NBTBRV8

This is the best value GT3 on the market IMHO.  I don't know why it hasn't sold, do you Adelaide guys know?

I wonder what they will give me as a trade on the GTS....

https://www.carsales.com.au/dealer/details/Porsche-911-2014/OAG-AD-13966316

Offline JBO

• Drives: Something that doesn't meet my aspirations...yet...
This is the best value GT3 on the market IMHO.  I don't know why it hasn't sold, do you Adelaide guys know?

no suspension lifter, no carbon ceramics, but it has got the right seats.
The general public is a terrible barometer of taste. Trust your own sensibilities.

Offline NBTBRV8

no suspension lifter, no carbon ceramics, but it has got the right seats.

Lifter would be handy for sure.  Not many would have pccb and on a GT3 it would be a bonus rather than mandatory item if doing any track work.

Good starting price compared to what else is for sale.

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

I can't see which car on my iPad. Are we talking the black 991?  Suspension lifter is standard on that model.