Offline B2

• Slowest Ferrari Owner

What are they now? Your car is so cool mate wish you were doing Adelaide AMF this year with the car 🙁

I missed your addition, I replied too fast. :)

I did research the event early on and wasn't sure my car would suit it, but, to be honest even if I wanted to go I would have missed it.  Been really busy at work.  Plus we have just found we have a leak in the fuel cell (the fun and joys of OHOS).  Trying a repair and if that doesn't work I'll need to buy a new fuel cell.  Hopefully I can get one before the Historics at PI in March.

I'm hoping the new circuit is on target for completion next year in SA.  I love Adelaide and look forward to coming over.

Send them over in off season and I'll carbon them up 👍

Thanks mate.  They are OK at the moment but I am a perfectionist so it's one of many jobs on the list.

Anywhoo, back to your thread, sorry to hijack.

Offline Tiger

I missed your addition, I replied too fast. :)

I did research the event early on and wasn't sure my car would suit it, but, to be honest even if I wanted to go I would have missed it.  Been really busy at work.  Plus we have just found we have a leak in the fuel cell (the fun and joys of OHOS).  Trying a repair and if that doesn't work I'll need to buy a new fuel cell.  Hopefully I can get one before the Historics at PI in March.

I'm hoping the new circuit is on target for completion next year in SA.  I love Adelaide and look forward to coming over.

Thanks mate.  They are OK at the moment but I am a perfectionist so it's one of many jobs on the list.

Anywhoo, back to your thread, sorry to hijack.

No hijack mate all good happy to help at any stage all good, sponsor rates for B2 👍
Roll on summer

Offline andecorp

• Biggest daddy in the park 300kph+ club
  • No idea how to make her happy!

• Drives: too many cars for one ass
How long would it take? I want to do the centre tunnel in my Diablo SV. It's the only interior part that it's not made out of carbon, just fibreglass.
You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot.

Offline Tiger

How long would it take? I want to do the centre tunnel in my Diablo SV. It's the only interior part that it's not made out of carbon, just fibreglass.

Pm me off line with more info
Roll on summer

Offline andecorp

• Biggest daddy in the park 300kph+ club
  • No idea how to make her happy!

• Drives: too many cars for one ass
From the front of the gear stick all the way up to the seat belt mounts.
You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot.

Offline Tiger

I'd need to see the part off the car but it looks easy enough to do. I notice the door cards are done in 2x2 twill that's good I mainly work with that twill on my parts.
Roll on summer

Offline Trainwrex

• Drives: Challenge stradale, LP640

Offline Tiger