Offline matespace

• nee g2s

• Drives: I wish I could drive a lambo

What is the Yokohama ADVAN Neova Cup?

The ADVAN Neova Cup is back for 2015 and scheduled to be  bigger than ever! Plenty of people do track days in their mildly modified daily  driver. They compete against themselves and sometimes a mate or two who has the  same addiction. B-O-R-I-N-G!

The ADVAN Neova Cup allows competitors at all timed track  days to compete against each other. Competitors are grouped into categories of  similar cars and recorded times are added to a leader board for each track. At  the end of the year, times are tallied and the winners are awarded prizes and  trophies. The outright winners of each track will be inducted into the official  Yokohama Advan Neova Cup Hall of Fame.

Who can enter?

You don’t need a race car and you don’t need a race suit.  All you need is a set of ADVAN Neova AD08 or  ADVAN Neova AD08R tyres and  a street registered car (no trailer queens please).

How do I enter?

It's easy. Have a read of the  Rules and Regulations,  record a time using Natsoft Timing Equipment and fill out the online  entry form.

Prizes for Winners
When the times are tallied at the end of each year, the  fastest outright at each track and winners of the lower classes (provided there  is enough entries) are awarded some sweet prizes. Prizes soon to be  announced for 2015. Stay tuned!

Leaderboards

Check out the 2015  Leaderboard to see where your time stacks up.
Automotive social media http://motorculture.com.au or call us on 02 9418 9008

For some daily car culture check out http://zengarage.com.au/