Offline xjsc1

Hi

I have just joined and am interested in tracking down any owners in Australia of the jaguar Lister MkIII Le Mans XJS.

Hope you can help - I think there are two in Australia?

Chris

Offline tdc911

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A burgandy car.

Offline xjsc1

Thanks guys - I will track those links down

On another note I am settling in Perth and wondered how to find out about the Jaguar club there (I guess internet) and also any classic car clubs that do weekend drives etc as we have in New Zealand. Ideally a club based also at an aerodrome as in NZ Ardmore aerodrome is home to both warbirds and many car clubs - wings and wheels - do you have the same thing in Australia? I want to renew my student pilot licence for recreational flying

chris

Offline TomE

Thanks guys - I will track those links down

On another note I am settling in Perth and wondered how to find out about the Jaguar club there (I guess internet) and also any classic car clubs that do weekend drives etc as we have in New Zealand. Ideally a club based also at an aerodrome as in NZ Ardmore aerodrome is home to both warbirds and many car clubs - wings and wheels - do you have the same thing in Australia? I want to renew my student pilot licence for recreational flying

chris

Hi Chris.

Re the Listers try contacting the editor of "Jaguar Magazine" www.jaguarmagazine.com they are Australian based. They are very authoritive when it comes to the where abouts of important Jaguars. They might put you in touch with some some well known v12 identities who would also know.

Jaguar clubs in Australia are mostly social for retiring types and not driving clubs imo. A list including the WA club can be found here: www.jaguar.org.au/links

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Chief Muppet Wrangler @ Drugs.R.Us Badlands Sector

• Drives: Slowly and carefully
FCA member Allan Michael imported a Lister back then. I guess his was one of the two cars