Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Chief Muppet Wrangler @ Drugs.R.Us Badlands Sector

• Drives: Slowly and carefully
I was just joking that Mark would upgrade his model S of they released a model with new door pockets lol.
As for the model x. I suspect it will get delayed again, then delayed again after that.

I doubt that the  model X will be delayed unless the battery factory isn't  in full production by then. It is a crucial model to increase production volumes.

Offline looney

• Drives: VW Beetle
I doubt that the  model X will be delayed unless the battery factory isn't  in full production by then. It is a crucial model to increase production volumes.

It's been delayed countless times already.

Initial delivery was to be q4 2013, then 2014, then later 2014, then start of 2015. And now it's scheduled q3 2015. Which means they have 1-4 months to start delivery.  I hope they finally do make it. I want to see them dominate the market, as the sooner they do the sooner the model 3 will be available and ill be able to afford a decent EV ☺☺☺

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club

It's been delayed countless times already.
Initial delivery was to be q4 2013, then 2014, then later 2014, then start of 2015. And now it's scheduled q3 2015. Which means they have 1-4 months to start delivery.  I hope they finally do make it. I want to see them dominate the market, as the sooner they do the sooner the model 3 will be available and ill be able to afford a decent EV ☺☺☺

As I understand it previous delays have been largely due to battery supply and vehicle production

capacity rather than any problems with the model itself. I predict the release date is tied to the battery mega-factory coming on line.
They are already trying to find ways to increase the battery facility capacity and it isn't even finished. Sales of the battery wall for the home have already maxed out the production capacity according to recent interviews with Elon Musk.

Offline shack

• 300kph+ club
  • I am not here .....

BTW: The Europeans are cra*pping themselves over Tesla. I read a Bloomberg article where the head of trade for Germany actually referenced Tesla and said if Europe does not wake up their traditional industries will be under very serious threat.

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club

BTW: The Europeans are cra*pping themselves over Tesla. I read a Bloomberg article where the head of trade for Germany actually referenced Tesla and said if Europe does not wake up their traditional industries will be under very serious threat.

Yup, as I like to say the Tesla is the "i-phone moment" for cars. Anyone who has driven one knows that it is a real game changer.

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

I just checked my status on MyTesla. My build has started. :D

Offline Fil-Ski

• Name: Scuderia
Yup, as I like to say the Tesla is the "i-phone moment" for cars. Anyone who has driven one knows that it is a real game changer.
They just need to workout how to scale.

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: Electric everything
  • Name: Peter

Is that the colour you're getting? Looks like the demo colour at Tesla Richmond....if so, looks great in the flesh.

I love my car. Buy your own

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Is that the colour you're getting? Looks like the demo colour at Tesla Richmond....if so, looks great in the flesh.

Getting the lighter of the two reds. I'm not sure how true their pic is.

Offline psw

• Keep smiling

Something to get excited about :) not quite the same as the 918 but any new car is exciting when it arrives.

When is delivery?
Keep Smiling