Offline a.taylor

can't have an accident so stupid and as easily preventable as mine to then walk away from it all.

Too stupid for that I guess.  :p

I never did hear what went wrong scud, what was the cause?

Offline Horse

• Hung like Einstein

can't have an accident so stupid and as easily preventable as mine to then walk away from it all.

Too stupid for that I guess.  :p

Glad to hear you're OK, i missed the cause of your accident?
Why such a long face?

Offline EfiOz

• Ginger beer

am I correct in thinking the car was close to a mill or am I way outa whack

Your a little over but not far off. It did come with a lot of spares like an entire transaxle, none of which have broken yet.

Offline EfiOz

• Ginger beer

if it was a jet, someone would buy it for decent coin, but it's not.

Someone would be very brave to buy it and try and develop it further.

It's being sold cause it's a pig of a car because it's a pig of a Bentley that needed nearly a ton removed to make it into a race car.

Fixed for technical validity

Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

Glad to hear you're OK, i missed the cause of your accident?
racing term was 'I ran out of talent'.

in other words between turn 3 and turn 4 the wall on the right hand side has a small kink and the road narrows. I didn't realise I was driving too close to the wall on the right side of the car and I eventually clipped the right hand side wall with my right rear tyre, and the car turned hard left and hit the left hand side wall hard. Then the car spun around down the road and came to a rest. I don't remember anything about the crash. I don't remember that I was in trouble or that I had lost control of the car.

Offline adam01

in other words between turn 3 and turn 4 the wall on the right hand side has a small kink and the road narrows. I didn't realise I was driving too close to the wall on the right side of the car and I eventually clipped the right hand side wall with my right rear tyre, and the car turned hard left and hit the left hand side wall hard. Then the car spun around down the road and came to a rest. I don't remember anything about the crash. I don't remember that I was in trouble or that I had lost control of the car.

tough w/end.... throw in the transporter small generator fire

fight for another day

Offline Horse

• Hung like Einstein

Even though you are well used to LHD race cars, do you think that most of the time you are driving RHD (on the road) has any impact on where you place the car on the track?
Why such a long face?

Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

Even though you are well used to LHD race cars, do you think that most of the time you are driving RHD (on the road) has any impact on where you place the car on the track?
yeah maybe but then again not really. it's only a few feet difference between both seats and can't be used as an excuse.

Offline Horse

• Hung like Einstein

yeah maybe but then again not really. it's only a few feet difference between both seats and can't be used as an excuse.

Yeah, everyone in Aus is in the same boat I s'pose.
Why such a long face?

Offline GT fan