Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

I still reckon his Dad should tell him to "Buy his own"!!!!

* Groan *   

Offline allanuber

• Name: Al

Oh suhweet jebus. It's funny for you guys that are in a different state from Kian.

I'm still in the 'oh what a load of sh|te camp' - so if this isn't all some stupid kiddy hoax, I'll prop up a free spot at our next trackday for Kian's dad and him (as long as he is indeed on his P's), and the 430 if they do indeed exist.

If they don't happen to exist, then there needs to be a giant bucket of STFU before this place turns into kiddiechat.
C'mon, do it!

Offline jim501

• Idiot Seeking Village

Oh suhweet jebus. It's funny for you guys that are in a different state from Kian.

I'm still in the 'oh what a load of sh|te camp' - so if this isn't all some stupid kiddy hoax, I'll prop up a free spot at our next trackday for Kian's dad and him (as long as he is indeed on his P's), and the 430 if they do indeed exist.

If they don't happen to exist, then there needs to be a giant bucket of STFU before this place turns into kiddiechat.

:thumbsup: You da man Al! lol

Offline Brenton

• 300kph+ club
  • DJ's like a mad ...........

• Drives: Yes
Easy way to prove that he has access to one.
Photograph himself infront of it with todays news paper in his hand and post it up here.....

Then the brains of AE work out a way for the young punk to drive it.

Untill then it is just a load of [size=10pt][size=10pt]crap[/size][/color][/size]

Offline Kian

I still reckon his Dad should tell him to "Buy his own"!!!!

ahhaahha why im not gonna act like its mine im goin to enjoy it with his permission man relax if your dad had one you would do the same thing...

Admin edit: FFS learn to quote.

Offline Kian

well really it's all hypothetical chat here so whether it's a hoax or not doesn't really seem relevant to me

there is no doubt the majority of 'older' people think this guy shouldn't drive an f430

there doesn't appear to be any legal way to drive an f430 with p plates so really it's all turned into BS chat about whether this guy 'should' or 'shouldn't' drive an f430 rather than whether he 'can' he drive it legally or not as it originally started out

hahahahah first of all im not on my Ps yet will be in a years time but im curious for the future and second look at the pic it does exist and here is another pic to confirm that ( its me wen i was very young about 2 yrs ago so ye) that was the first time i got to drive it down the drive way :P thats to the other guy u replied to

answer to u is yes i am a kid that is 16 and wats to no for the future if i can drive one its not BS chat ok why are you saying all this if your commenting wouldnt you have better things to do?

Offline Kian

Um, Mechanic could easily get an exemption

Your hypothetical point was that if you were 18 and had that opportunity, then you would do it. Maybe thats what you would do hypothetically, but I've actually been in that situation and said no.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: thats rite!

Offline Kian

Interesting, because my mechanic managed one for his offsider.
na il stick to my own and go for it u can easily get exemption of being a mechanic man trust me..

Offline Kian

I think Phil has a point Al, experience is what makes good and bad drivers !
And since were on the subject of driving , i don't think a lot of people know how to drive in this country  :irked:

I got my licence in Italy when i was 18 years old and back then they were very strict in the way they thought you how to drive ,plus one important thing is they thought you defensive driving !After all this driving in Italy or Europe you became a good driver because of experience ! In Australia you can see how bad people drive when you are in peak hour traffic or on freeways ( keep left unless overtaking ) yeah , right ! Bloody mobile phones , eating breakfast on your lap whilst driving , texting , putting make up on . :doh: :gnasher:

A car is meant to be driven with maximum concentration and not all this bullshit distraction !

In other words the system of getting a licence is a joke  :thumbsdown:
Racv here in Victoria did a Survey on the driving habits of your average Italian ( that's back in Italy not Australia ) and compared the driving of Victorians or Australians i'm not sure , well guess who eceeded !

You average Italian of course ! That just shows you the system here in Australia doesn't work it's 100 years old time to change !

I know that a lot of members on this forum have exceptional driving skills but then again you guys are not average drivers  :drive:

Just my 2 cents worth !

your right its all experience my friend no age HOWEVER maturity comes in where age is but some people mature more than others so ye