Offline Joey

• Drives: Alfa Romeo GTV6 Grand Prix, 1976 Alfetta, Alfa 159ti 1750tbi, Alfa Romeo GTV6 3litre 1998
They are pretty. Steering on the move and on track is magic. Needs muscle for parking. Zero rear quarter visibility and no reverse camera also means an act of faith if you need to reverse out of a park. The engine is the highlight, pops, snarls and is like a rabid chihuahua on the go, lots of fun  :)

A good friend has the race pack and yes he has also tuned it! We've tracked the car and the grip level is phenomenal together with the whistle and popping!! I call it the little Bully!

Awesome little cars and have to agree about the rear view and reverse parking! Like doing a Cosmo Kramer...just hope for the best you don't take out a Camry!   :)

I've driven it at length as well, I have to say a Comfortable cruiser as well, as long as you don't get in that droning rpm spot.

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

I saw 3 sitting outside Zagames yesterday.

Looked great but the price still feels too high.

$125k would be more on the money.

What would you buy for $160k that's any better ?

Offline allanuber

• Name: Al

Offline Andy@MMRT

• Drives: Murcielago
2012 C63 Black.

Snap.

Can barely get into a CLK63 Black at that price.

I think that the QV is a welcome change into a market that's had the same offerings forever.  M3, RS4, or C63, I'd even slot it in there as an alternative (albeit smaller alternative) to the M5 and RS6.  It's a 500hp saloon, it mixes it with ze germans by all accounts, and it looks fantastic. 

I do need a wagon tho, so will stick with the RS6, but sorely tempted if it does as alfa does and depreciates like a stone after everyone's finance and balloons come due. 

Offline allanuber

• Name: Al
Can barely get into a CLK63 Black at that price.

I think that the QV is a welcome change into a market that's had the same offerings forever.  M3, RS4, or C63, I'd even slot it in there as an alternative (albeit smaller alternative) to the M5 and RS6.  It's a 500hp saloon, it mixes it with ze germans by all accounts, and it looks fantastic. 

I do need a wagon tho, so will stick with the RS6, but sorely tempted if it does as alfa does and depreciates like a stone after everyone's finance and balloons come due.

I've been burnt by my 4C. Great to look at. Too compromised for anything else. It'll be mothballed until they are collectable.

RS6 is a monster, I don't see the QV in the same league?
C'mon, do it!

Offline Andy@MMRT

• Drives: Murcielago
I've been burnt by my 4C. Great to look at. Too compromised for anything else. It'll be mothballed until they are collectable.

RS6 is a monster, I don't see the QV in the same league?

I suppose it's not in the same league if your looking for what the RS6 is (an adorably uncouth and unapologetic shrine to what I only assume Satan drives to pick up his kids from soccer practice) and your into your cars.  But if your after a HP fest in a 4-door, then the 2 kinda come into the mix.  It certainly would be more of a drivers car than the RS6, unless there's a lot of straight road.

Edit: That's the shame about the 4C, I really want Alfa to make something utterly amazing.  I already have cars I don't drive. :(

Offline barra

They need to do a new gt junior - front engine, two door, rwd, light weight etc.