Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head
It would be great to have a green one in Sydney  :thumbsup:

I'm trying
You can say I'm wrong, but my garage doesn't agree with that statement!!!

Offline jim501

• Idiot Seeking Village

• Name: Cam
AFAIK the SE never came in Mont Blue, once again a Murcie only colour back then. That pic looks like Mont Blue though it is hard to tell the difference between Mont Blue and Blu Caelum unless there are in the sun.

Monterey Blue

Blu Caelum

Offline Mr Enzo

AFAIK the SE never came in Mont Blue, once again a Murcie only colour back then. That pic looks like Mont Blue though it is hard to tell the difference between Mont Blue and Blu Caelum unless there are in the sun.

I didn't know there was two different shades of blue. But i did find this.... :melting:
Batti il ferro quando caldo.
Strike when the iron is hot.

Offline jim501

• Idiot Seeking Village

I didn't know there was two different shades of blue. But i did find this.... :melting:

Yeah that's one of the best looking G's ever. There are 2 other blues, baby blue (blu cepheus (sp)) and the matt blue. Pity the factory has suspended Monterey Blue as a choice of late. No one is really sure why. It was put on hold the same time as Rosso Vic but that colour has returned as Rosso Efesto but I haven't heard of Mont Blue coming back as a different name yet.

Offline jim501

• Idiot Seeking Village

Yeah that's one of the best looking G's ever. There are 2 other blues, baby blue (blu cepheus (sp)) and the matt blue. Pity the factory has suspended Monterey Blue as a choice of late. No one is really sure why. It was put on hold the same time as Rosso Vic but that colour has returned as Rosso Efesto but I haven't heard of Mont Blue coming back as a different name yet.

Actually there are a few more blues. The baby blue is Phoebe Celeste, Blue Cepheus is more 'iridescent' then Pheobe Celeste. Then there is Blu Hera (TTZ's My Blue), and a really nice really dark blue, Blu Nova.

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession
I like the front body kit for a road car.... cute, but the GT3 race car has OZ wheels, and they look nothing like that above.

colour not right for a race car mock up.

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head
I like the front body kit for a road car.... cute, but the GT3 race car has OZ wheels, and they look nothing like that above.

colour not right for a race car mock up.

you talking about the blue one on this page or the one i posted the previous page?
You can say I'm wrong, but my garage doesn't agree with that statement!!!

Offline Mr Enzo

Actually there are a few more blues. The baby blue is Phoebe Celeste, Blue Cepheus is more 'iridescent' then Pheobe Celeste. Then there is Blu Hera (TTZ's My Blue), and a really nice really dark blue, Blu Nova.

I found two other blue colours called Celeste Cepheus which is part of the Ad Personam program along with a matt blue and a matt brown called (Marrone Apus) which looks similar to the matt black

Offline jim501

• Idiot Seeking Village

Yeah so Pheobe Celeste is the first one and Blu Nova is the second one.

Offline Mr Enzo

Yeah so Pheobe Celeste is the first one and Blu Nova is the second one.

For me all the blue's are quite nice. Something different i guess especially here in oz because there aren't many or the fact that i've never seen one in any shade of blue anyway.