Offline jim501

• Idiot Seeking Village

• Name: Cam
There is one in Phoebe Celeste in Perth, with the scissor doors (see 1991motorings run) and we have a Blue Caelum come on our runs up here. There is another early Caelum for sale and also a 560-4 coupe and spyder for sale with the dealers.

Offline Mr Enzo

There is one in Phoebe Celeste in Perth, with the scissor doors (see 1991motorings run) and we have a Blue Caelum come on our runs up here. There is another early Caelum for sale and also a 560-4 coupe and spyder for sale with the dealers.

Arghh i see there are a few about then. I like the 560 thats for sale though the wheels aren't to my liking.
Batti il ferro quando caldo.
Strike when the iron is hot.

Offline ferrarista2

• Drives: Slowly
Why would you ever want a green G?  They look absolutely crap....

same reason why you would want to buy a gallardo 3 months after you just got a 360......LOOK AT ME :D
The 360 convertible is obviously not pulling as many looks. Just wait till summer, more people notice a convertible, i promise!
Everything looks better in carbon fibre

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head
same reason why you would want to buy a gallardo 3 months after you just got a 360......LOOK AT ME :D
The 360 convertible is obviously not pulling as many looks. Just wait till summer, more people notice a convertible, i promise!

At the risk of sounding like a knob..... again.... here is my reply   :doh:

HAHAHA Ferrarista2, get it right it's nearly 5 months with the 360 now.... nah I always wanted a Gallardo since way before I even thought about a 360 spider, the 360 gets more than enough looks for my likeing,I don't need any more.

Gallardo looks like it will be an 06-08 coupe, E-gear, Black (so hard to find an 06-08 at the moment, but it will turn up eventually).
No i'm not looking for a Gallardo for "more looks", I think they are just a better car over all and it is a natural progression upwards, I don't think i'm the only person going from a 360 - Gallardo? Also i'm still keeping the 360 for hot summer cruises (hope it doesn't catch fire), why can't I have both?

I don't care what anyone says, Green Lambo is the best (personal preference), such an awesome colour (too bad it looks like they only come in SE and LP560 upwards) maybe the Ninja Turtles influenced me too much as a child  :D Or maybe I was dropped on my head as a baby???? Who knows???
I just don't see why some people really hate that colour, but I guess you either love that colour or you hate it. No one is really in between about it.
You can say I'm wrong, but my garage doesn't agree with that statement!!!

Offline Mr Enzo

I don't care what anyone says, Green Lambo is the best (personal preference), such an awesome colour (too bad it looks like they only come in SE and LP560 upwards) maybe the Ninja Turtles influenced me too much as a child  :D Or maybe I was dropped on my head as a baby???? Who knows???
I just don't see why some people really hate that colour, but I guess you either love that colour or you hate it. No one is really in between about it.

Well said. Shame there isn't many green one's around here. 

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head
Well said. Shame there isn't many green one's around here.

Were you refering to me being dropped on my head as a baby?  :thumbsup:
You can say I'm wrong, but my garage doesn't agree with that statement!!!

Offline Mr Enzo

Were you refering to me being dropped on my head as a baby?  :thumbsup:

Yep spot on mate hahah. Was refering to the green lambo opinion.  :thumbsup:   

Offline ferrarista2

• Drives: Slowly
At the risk of sounding like a knob..... again.... here is my reply   :doh:

HAHAHA Ferrarista2, get it right it's nearly 5 months with the 360 now.... nah I always wanted a Gallardo since way before I even thought about a 360 spider, the 360 gets more than enough looks for my likeing,I don't need any more.

Gallardo looks like it will be an 06-08 coupe, E-gear, Black (so hard to find an 06-08 at the moment, but it will turn up eventually).
No i'm not looking for a Gallardo for "more looks", I think they are just a better car over all and it is a natural progression upwards, I don't think i'm the only person going from a 360 - Gallardo? Also i'm still keeping the 360 for hot summer cruises (hope it doesn't catch fire), why can't I have both?

the 360 is just more affordable fun....there are heaps more Ferrari techs and spare parts are easier to source.
Lambo's, especially e gears are problematic and parts are through the roof, a mate of mine spent nearly $20k for a paddle shift pump in his '06 Gallardo, and it took more than 4 months to fix...
would be interesting to see if anyone has a 4-5 year old gallardo, and if they have had any probs.
for it being better than a 360, i dont think so.....quicker and rarer, yes, mechanically better, not so sure
Everything looks better in carbon fibre

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession
the 360 is just more affordable fun....there are heaps more Ferrari techs and spare parts are easier to source.
Lambo's, especially e gears are problematic and parts are through the roof, a mate of mine spent nearly $20k for a paddle shift pump in his '06 Gallardo, and it took more than 4 months to fix...
would be interesting to see if anyone has a 4-5 year old gallardo, and if they have had any probs.
for it being better than a 360, i dont think so.....quicker and rarer, yes, mechanically better, not so sure

Gallardo are superb cars, but yes they still have a few faults.

Overall though, I'd say the german influence has worked to it's favour mechanically, but it's lost some if it's italian charisma in the process.

It's cute how 360's start up on 4 cylinders every now and then, and it's cute how stuff messes up inexplicably, then rights itself.

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
Gallardo are superb cars, but yes they still have a few faults.

Overall though, I'd say the german influence has worked to it's favour mechanically, but it's lost some if it's italian charisma in the process.

I've gone back & forth between 360/Gallardo back to back (as pax) plenty of times - the Ferrari feels like the "driver's car" in general, but the Lambo feels Rock Star at the cruising speeds where in the Ferrari you wish there were corners, and then at high speed the Lambo feels far more planted and just generally awesome.

Basically - Ferrari are fantastic for sporty driving, but Lambo are killer at cruising and hardcore driving.