Offline adam01

Just on the mistaken identity bit - a few people have told me the my Esprit is a nice looking Lambo before.........

And you can't get much clearer with the number plates that are on it!!!!!!    :doh: :doh: :doh:

Yep, can see how there is a resemblance  :teehee:

Offline carmooch

• Name: George
Nothing wrong with 22 year olds driving Lambos!  :D

I was still on my P's when I first drove a LP 560 in Italy, and I'd driven plenty more exotics before then as well. You don't need skills to drive a Murcielago on a suburban street... as long as you're not a dickhead  :scratchchin:

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

We have one locally here - son of a Pig farmer. Geez, who would have thought being knee deep in pig shit could get you into a Lambo........    :scratchchin:

*edit* I must add that he is not an idiot at all, in fact he drives it like an old woman, but that doesn't stop the cops from giving him a really hard time. 

Offline carmooch

• Name: George
We have one locally here - son of a Pig farmer. Geez, who would have thought being knee deep in pig shit could get you into a Lambo........    :scratchchin:
There's money to be made in farming! Christian von Koenigsegg made his fortune selling eggs as a chicken farmer before he started Koenigsegg!

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
Christian von Koenigsegg made his fortune selling eggs as a chicken farmer before he started Koenigsegg!

What came first, the Koenigschicken or Koenigsegg?

Offline allanuber

• Name: Al

Bwhaahhahahaaa.

Ah. Gasp. Chickens are funny.
C'mon, do it!

Offline 355Aussie

I was still on my P's when I first drove a LP 560 in Italy, and I'd driven plenty more exotics before then as well. You don't need skills to drive a Murcielago on a suburban street... as long as you're not a dickhead  :scratchchin:

You just answered the question; "as long as you're not a dickhead'

Offline fivesix

that was the funniest shit I have read all day...

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/more-news/the-high-cost-of-car-loan/story-fn7x8me2-1226057163222

The high cost of car loan

by Clementine Cuneo

THE once proud owner of a shiny black Lamborghini written off by his leadfoot friend has done his money on the jinxed car.

The 2003 Lamborghini Diablo was yesterday in the yard of a house in Sydney, reduced to a mangled mess after it was involved in a high-speed accident at Leichhardt on Sunday morning.

Its owner, a 30-year-old Yagoona man who had lent the car to a friend for a "bit of fun", refused to discuss the demise of his prized car.

It is understood the high-performance vehicle, which had a V12 engine, was not insured for drivers under the age of 25.

Inspector Clive Ainley said the owner had lent the car to a 22-year-old Auburn man, who was driving it at the time of the accident. Insp Ainley said the driver was expected to be charged with dangerous driving once the investigation into the accident was complete.

A female taxi driver remains in hospital in a stable condition.

The vehicle, considered by many as the ultimate boy's toy was bought new for about $400,000, and was now worth about $150,000.

RTA documents revealed the vehicle was rebuilt after a previous accident.