Offline abbas_lamborghini

Hi guys,

Interested in purchasing rims for my gallardo, As you guys know I purchased the white spyder from Melbourne with 11,000kms. I get the car on friday and Im having difficulty sleeping at night in anticipation of hearing that V10 start !! Now my car comes with the standard CASSIOPEIA wheels which have been painted black from the factory, I actually really adore these wheels. I reckon they look very aggressive and beautiful, specifically in black ! however coming from a M3 backround, Ive always had something for CSL style wheels.

So just checking out the options and see what people are looking to get rid off. Im specifically interested in the CORDELIA wheels. If anyone has anything that is willing to "swap" or "sell" hit me up.

regards !

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head
I always find the Cordelia make the car look cheaper or more ricer...   Go for callistos instead. For some reason callistos were optional in Aus from the 2006 models and onwards where as they were standard in almost every other region...
You can say I'm wrong, but my garage doesn't agree with that statement!!!

Offline IExperiment

I always fine the Cordelia make the car look cheaper or more ricer...   Go for callistos instead. For some reason callistos were optional in Aus from the 2006 models and onwards where as they were standard in almost every other region...

I also prefer Cal over the Cor I dont know why everyone call it different some people call it like an ice cream Callipso or Callisto ...lol..

Offline abbas_lamborghini

I always find the Cordelia make the car look cheaper or more ricer...   Go for callistos instead. For some reason callistos were optional in Aus from the 2006 models and onwards where as they were standard in almost every other region...

I really do like the Calisto wheels, I was actually thinking the same thing. From my understanding I thought all the 2006 onwards came with the Calisto wheels standard.

Im going to wait it out, Ill see what pops up in Australia.

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head
I really do like the Calisto wheels, I was actually thinking the same thing. From my understanding I thought all the 2006 onwards came with the Calisto wheels standard.

Im going to wait it out, Ill see what pops up in Australia.

In Australia for some reason they were an option. You will find that most 06 and newer Gallardos  coupe and convertible that were Australian delivered have the old crappy wheels where as all the imports have callistos.

My Aussie 06 coupe and 08 spider had the old wheels.

My 06 import had callistos
You can say I'm wrong, but my garage doesn't agree with that statement!!!

Offline BenC

• Bus Driver

• Drives: cars
  • Name: Ben

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot