I think I might know where the 6th car is ... there is a silver one in a garage in Sydney called Racing Red in Marrickville ... :-D ... unless the Melbourne one relocated here. One of the guys gets his Ferrari serviced there ... been in there for years apparently ... I'll try to get some pics of it.
Saw this one last month in person.
Great looking car until you got close to it.
- LHD conversion to RHD, so it's NOT one of the factory RHD cars.
- the Roadster coil engine was swapped for an early Diablo distributor engine
- early Diablo rear bumper, which means the car has no reverse light (reverse on the Roadster is in the bumper)
- resprayed badly
- panels misaligned and cracked everywhere
- non original rubbers
- electronic suspension and wiring/switches removed
- roof release switch and wiring removed
- no carpets
- no books
- bits of trim in the cabin and boot missing everywhere
- no tool kit, roof plugs, wind deflectors, bags or accessories
- needs tyres, clutch and she leaks from the engine, gearbox and diff
- leather was cracked all over the interior
She needs $200k to be made good and then you would still have a converted car with an early engine.
To understand the engine issue for the Ferrari guys - this would be a F355 with a 328 engine in it.
Even if this would be given to me for free, I wouldn't spend a cent on it as at the end you would have an un-saleable car.
You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot.