Offline Ur_Lyfe

The exotic car game is a very small world, everybody knows who is who in the Zoo. The dealers know who the wannabe's are, who the gunna's are, who the criminals are and that tiny proportion who inhabit the prime enclosure -  the Apex predator, that  0.001% who can and do buy whatever they feel like and do it often.

Law of the Automotive Jungle :D

Thanks 360c,

I know what I want and I don't let anything hold me back with everything in my life, I really want a SV Roadster, my biggest problem is that I am a year late.

Offline Fortis

• 300kph+ club

No one asked about my history and the dealer had never heard of me. The just wanted a deposit.

I think my Roadster is sold.

The local dealers factor your purchases in their annual budgets.

Offline Richie

• I need Lambo drugs...

• Drives: my wife crazy
Thanks 360c,

I know what I want and I don't let anything hold me back with everything in my life, I really want a SV Roadster, my biggest problem is that I am a year late.

You are never too late... you will find what you want for sure. Cash is king and be patient, you will get a good deal!

Offline shack

• 300kph+ club
  • I am not here .....

Thanks 360c,

Get in with a Huracan SuperLeggera in the meantime

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater
Thanks 360c,

In all honesty, don't lose any sleep over missing out on the roadster. These days the manufacturers release a new "limited" model every 5 minutes. Today's hero car is tomorrow's superceded "also ran". The deluge of new models generally puts resale values over a cliff as a result.

Be patient, something will turn up sooner than you imagine. When it does, put money down with the dealer immediately. Don't wait until you see one in the metal, by then it will be too late. It is a strange world ATM, far too much free money floating around the world looking for a home.

Offline Ur_Lyfe

Thanks all for your advice

I might buy a coupe until a roadster comes available, dealer asked if I was interested in a Aventador Miura but besides a few cosmetic changes or badges I think it is basically an Aventador. (Not saying that they are just basic)

Offline Joel

No one asked about my history and the dealer had never heard of me. The just wanted a deposit.

I think my Roadster is sold.

Not sure if the coupe is the same but my mate hadn't bought a lambo from the dealer and had an import. He managed to land it with no hassle at all.

Online andecorp

• Biggest daddy in the park 300kph+ club
  • No idea how to make her happy!

• Drives: too many cars for one ass
Not sure if the coupe is the same but my mate hadn't bought a lambo from the dealer and had an import. He managed to land it with no hassle at all.
Coupes were plentiful. After the Roaders were sold out in 3 weeks, there were still coupes available to order even though they went on sale many months before the Roadsters.
You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot.

Offline Joel

Coupes were plentiful. After the Roaders were sold out in 3 weeks, there were still coupes available to order even though they went on sale many months before the Roadsters.

Fair enough makes sense.
How you finding yours? My mate loves his coupe but he is also 5'2 so fits with ease

Online andecorp

• Biggest daddy in the park 300kph+ club
  • No idea how to make her happy!

• Drives: too many cars for one ass
Fair enough makes sense.
How you finding yours? My mate loves his coupe but he is also 5'2 so fits with ease
I have no problem fitting in it, especially after I modified the seat rail.

Only lately she's started making me smile. I have to bond a bit more with it.
You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot.