Offline Ur_Lyfe

Hi all,

I am new to this forum and looking to join the Lamborghini family. In particular I am looking for an Aventador SV Roadster in Arancio Atlas.  I gather being in Australia we don't have many here but was wondering if anyone knew if one had been purchased in this colour as dealerships are sold out and can't give me this info.

Thank you.

Offline andecorp

• Biggest daddy in the park 300kph+ club
  • No idea how to make her happy!

• Drives: too many cars for one ass
Hi all,

I am new to this forum and looking to join the Lamborghini family. In particular I am looking for an Aventador SV Roadster in Arancio Atlas.  I gather being in Australia we don't have many here but was wondering if anyone knew if one had been purchased in this colour as dealerships are sold out and can't give me this info.

Thank you.
There's at least one that I know off that will be coming through to Zagame Melbourne.

How much are you willing to pay above sticker for it? I've been offered $200k above for mine and I refuse to sell it.
You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot.

Offline andecorp

• Biggest daddy in the park 300kph+ club
  • No idea how to make her happy!

• Drives: too many cars for one ass
Also, you have to remember that for each order submitted to the factory, the dealers had to include a cover letter detailing the customers history with Lamborghini and why they are good for the brand. Then the factory hand picked who got the cars. Zagame alone had to return 13 deposits.

A lot of people, some on this forum, have missed out on being allocated one, even though they are long term multi Lambo owners.

So as a new customer to the brand, your chances of getting one are very very slim. I suggest to grab that green one that's for sale before the seller changes his mind. It's cheap too.
There are only 3 Roadster SV's in the country right now, including that green one.
You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot.

Offline Fortis

• 300kph+ club

I've heard the second Sydney roadster will be orange, no idea if it will be for sale.

I agree with Andecorp, snap the opportunity when it arises you can't be too picky with something so rare.

Offline Ur_Lyfe

Also, you have to remember that for each order submitted to the factory, the dealers had to include a cover letter detailing the customers history with Lamborghini and why they are good for the brand. Then the factory hand picked who got the cars. Zagame alone had to return 13 deposits.

A lot of people, some on this forum, have missed out on being allocated one, even though they are long term multi Lambo owners.

So as a new customer to the brand, your chances of getting one are very very slim. I suggest to grab that green one that's for sale before the seller changes his mind. It's cheap too.
There are only 3 Roadster SV's in the country right now, including that green one.

Thank you a andecorp for the history in ordering, i am new to this market and didnt understand the process in purchasing one, I thought if you had the cash then you could buy. It seems the second hand market is the only way for me to purchase one.

Unfortunately I have just looked and the green one is no longer on car sales so I think it may have been sold. I will have to keep an eye out to see if one comes back online, no rush for me.

Thank you

Offline Ur_Lyfe

I've heard the second Sydney roadster will be orange, no idea if it will be for sale.

I agree with Andecorp, snap the opportunity when it arises you can't be too picky with something so rare.

Thank you Fortis, I'm in Sydney so will have to keep a look out for it when it does arrive.

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

No one asked about my history and the dealer had never heard of me. The just wanted a deposit.

I think my Roadster is sold.

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Chief Muppet Wrangler @ Drugs.R.Us Badlands Sector

• Drives: Slowly and carefully
No one asked about my history and the dealer had never heard of me. The just wanted a deposit.

I think my Roadster is sold.

Nobody needs to ask, your reputation precedes you :p

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A burgandy car.

You probably get discussed at sales meetings... I can imagine the Ferrari dealers all asking each other if anyone has seen you lately.

A dealer saying they'd never heard of you is probably like a guy chatting up Taylor Swift and telling her that they'd never heard of her.

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Chief Muppet Wrangler @ Drugs.R.Us Badlands Sector

• Drives: Slowly and carefully
The exotic car game is a very small world, everybody knows who is who in the Zoo. The dealers know who the wannabe's are, who the gunna's are, who the criminals are and that tiny proportion who inhabit the prime enclosure -  the Apex predator, that  0.001% who can and do buy whatever they feel like and do it often.

Law of the Automotive Jungle :D