Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

Offline E7ITE

In all honesty, don't lose any sleep over missing out on the roadster. These days the manufacturers release a new "limited" model every 5 minutes. Today's hero car is tomorrow's superceded "also ran". The deluge of new models generally puts resale values over a cliff as a result.

Be patient, something will turn up sooner than you imagine. When it does, put money down with the dealer immediately. Don't wait until you see one in the metal, by then it will be too late. It is a strange world ATM, far too much free money floating around the world looking for a home.

I agree.  It's almost 90% certain that there will be an Aventador SV roadster 2.0 once the updated aventador is released.  In fact, get your deposits in now gents!

Offline TJB

No one asked about my history and the dealer had never heard of me. The just wanted a deposit.

I think my Roadster is sold.
Were you always planning to sell the Roadster after a few months, or is the sale because the car isn't what you thought it would be?

Offline Richie

• I need Lambo drugs...

• Drives: my wife crazy
Thanks all for your advice

I might buy a coupe until a roadster comes available, dealer asked if I was interested in a Aventador Miura but besides a few cosmetic changes or badges I think it is basically an Aventador. (Not saying that they are just basic)

360C is correct... settle on a Coupe SV is good or wait for the next facelift Aventador SV Roadster while driving the current SV coupe will be a good choice too!

I can definitely see the possibility of the new facelift Aventador SV coupe/roadster coming up!

Offline Ur_Lyfe

Thank you all,

I'm looking at the Orange SV on car sales, does anybody know the history also the optional extras that this car has

Thank you

Offline dkabab

Thank you all,

I'm looking at the Orange SV on car sales, does anybody know the history also the optional extras that this car has

Thank you

It goes really fast....

Offline Brenton

• 300kph+ club
  • DJ's like a mad ...........

• Drives: Yes
Thank you all,

Thank you

Gentleman drive that only took it to church on Sundays  :thumbsup:

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Thank you all,

Thank you

I owned the car from new and sold it to the current seller. It's got a complete paint protection XPel wrap, electric heated seats, and all the usual trim bits and Centrelock wheels that are "extra" but are on every SV I've seen. Also the exhaust software upgrade. Stunning car - you can't go wrong.