Offline allanuber

• Name: Al
my $0.02 to this is, if you are a little bored with the 360 after such a short time, perhaps you need to steer away from the 'barge ass' spec cars and look for the more focused models as they are a little more visceral.

so look for

360CS
Gallardo Superleggera
or GT3/GT3RS

something a little more raw may put a smile on your face

Looney, it's for cafe cruising mate. These monsters would be totally wasted...
C'mon, do it!

Offline grigio 6.0

• Drives: LP670 SV, F360 Spider
There are only two maybe three cars that will suit your particular needs (wow factor) Ferrari, Lamborghini and Porsche possibly. If you are sick of a 360 Spider then nothing will change if you get a Gallardo Spider. The Porsche would have to be very special and i'm thinking 997 GT2.
I agree with Looney. You need something that's more rare and focused. Even if you dont want to drive on a track you can still give it a blast every now and then. So a Superlegerra or 360CS or GT2 would earn you bragging and wow factor points and you will stand out from the crowd so as to speak.
You are not alone when you say you are bored with your car so soon. There are many people who have great cars and they get over them very quickly.
If you could find a 6.0 VT Diablo then you would be the man. The price would be right and its as serious in your face as it gets

Online RS

• Drives: AMG
Looney, it's for cafe cruising mate. These monsters would be totally wasted...

and to the average Joe, no more head turning that a base 360, GT3 or gallardo
Convict by heritage, Guilty by Choice

Offline 1q2w3e4r

There are only two maybe three cars that will suit your particular needs (wow factor) Ferrari, Lamborghini and Porsche possibly. If you are sick of a 360 Spider then nothing will change if you get a Gallardo Spider. The Porsche would have to be very special and i'm thinking 997 GT2.
I agree with Looney. You need something that's more rare and focused. Even if you dont want to drive on a track you can still give it a blast every now and then. So a Superlegerra or 360CS or GT2 would earn you bragging and wow factor points and you will stand out from the crowd so as to speak.
You are not alone when you say you are bored with your car so soon. There are many people who have great cars and they get over them very quickly.
If you could find a 6.0 VT Diablo then you would be the man. The price would be right and its as serious in your face as it gets

I'd rule out the Porsche for attention grabbing, most people can't tell a 911 from a Boxster or a GT2 from a C2 (my E46 M3 got a lot more looks than my turbo does).  A G would be the car to go for if he was over the F-car

Offline grigio 6.0

I'd rule out the Porsche for attention grabbing, most people can't tell a 911 from a Boxster or a GT2 from a C2 (my E46 M3 got a lot more looks than my turbo does).  A G would be the car to go for if he was over the F-car

I did say porsche POSSIBLY

Offline Laminator

• https://www.facebook.com/photoesel/

Offline grigio 6.0

Cant go wrong with this. 550HP and drives like a modern car still. Fantastic

Offline looney

• Drives: VW Beetle
I'd rule out the Porsche for attention grabbing, most people can't tell a 911 from a Boxster or a GT2 from a C2

I would have agreed with you 6 months ago when i didnt have my car, but i have to tell you the "3" gets far more looks than my bright yellow or red Elises ever did, it may be the ironing board on the back, or the angry exhaust LOL

but i honestly did think a subdued colour 911 wouldnt be noticed, but i think those people that know a GT3,  know what it is. just today, i had more thumbs up's and looks from girls than the Lotus ever did, and the Lotus copped more than any Ferrari ive been in. i dont know the logic just what ive noticed.

but if you want ultimate Lookatme, a lambo in orange or green is the ultimate.  when Scud picked up the 670, everything else within 1,000 miles was invisible.

Offline looney

• Drives: VW Beetle

6.0 is my favorite car of all time, and a true supercar by all definitions.

can we please get more pics of the gorgeous girl? hirez would be great ;)

Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

I wanted a VT badly, then drove one.

It's a bit like a countach, best left as a poster on the wall and having the dream of ownership as a kid.