• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head

Offline Condor Man

• Is it a Bird?? Well, sort of, Yes.... 300kph+ club
  • Plastic Surgeon

• Drives: A car
Seriously.... this car doesn't have 1 too many zero's! It has 2 too many!
May the Horse be with you....

Offline cel

LM002

Nuff Said

I've been looking for the right one for a few years now, in that time the prices have jumped quite a lot. I feel your pain looking for the right example.
Even the one at the Lambo Museum in Italy had a crap example on display, maybe a good LM002 doesn't exist?

LM002 would be awesome, hope you find a good one!

Offline Richie

• I need Lambo drugs...

• Drives: my wife crazy
Should consider a murcielago SV too as they are super rare to find now!

Offline redbull

Hi guys, new to this forum so here goes !

I actually checked out both the red one for sale and the black one that recently sold.

The red one had been ben mucked around with too much for my liking, and was an early model.

I actually had the black one checked out by a lambo mechanic in Sydney, and a very honest car. Needed some work, but no where near $50 k!

I chased up history on it, had over $40K spent on it over the last few years, in written receipts, so was a well priced car.

The main reason it took so long to sell was the owner lived in Melbourne, and had the car stored in Sydney, trying to co-ordinate a get together with the owner was a nightmare !! The guy didn't care if it sold or not, so just sat there.

Offline andecorp

• Biggest daddy in the park 300kph+ club
  • No idea how to make her happy!

• Drives: too many cars for one ass
Hi guys, new to this forum so here goes !

I actually checked out both the red one for sale and the black one that recently sold.

The red one had been ben mucked around with too much for my liking, and was an early model.

I actually had the black one checked out by a lambo mechanic in Sydney, and a very honest car. Needed some work, but no where near $50 k!

I chased up history on it, had over $40K spent on it over the last few years, in written receipts, so was a well priced car.

The main reason it took so long to sell was the owner lived in Melbourne, and had the car stored in Sydney, trying to co-ordinate a get together with the owner was a nightmare !! The guy didn't care if it sold or not, so just sat there.
So it needed more than $50k! As I said, last time I saw it, it needed all that work done. So the mechanicals alone cost $40k. Then cosmetics on top.

Why would the guy spend $40k fixing those issues and then list it for sale for only $20k above what he paid for it? And more importantly, did you buy it?
You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot.

Offline Condor Man

• Plastic Surgeon

Interesting.....

I ended up buying another car anyway.... Not a Bull, however I was so close to buying a Countach which I changed my mind on at the last minute (Nothing to do with the particular car, just not what I wanted from a classic in this point in my life) Thankfully the Vendor was a terrific bloke and returned my deposit!!

Having stated this, the Countach was such an animal to drive and much faster than I expected.

Offline tdc911

Interesting.....

I ended up buying another car anyway.... Not a Bull, however I was so close to buying a Countach which I changed my mind on at the last minute (Nothing to do with the particular car, just not what I wanted from a classic in this point in my life) Thankfully the Vendor was a terrific bloke and returned my deposit!!

Having stated this, the Countach was such an animal to drive and much faster than I expected.

Congrats. Are you going to spill the beans?

Offline Condor Man

• Plastic Surgeon

Thanks Tristan,

I bought a 71' Dino.