Offline trev0006

• Chief video spammer

• Drives: Miss Daisy
  • Name: Trevbot
The crash reportedly occurred at 3:30 PM on Sunday, when 24-year-old Tavon Watson of Kissimmee, FL, lost control of a Lamborghini he was piloting as part of the Exotic Driving Experience and struck a guardrail. Watson was taken to the hospital with minor injuries, but the instructor riding shotgun 36-year-old Gary Terry of Davenport, FL was pronounced dead at the scene.

5 pictures and video in the gallery

Fast cars and fast motorcycle video collection

Offline TomE

The crash reportedly occurred at 3:30 PM on Sunday, when 24-year-old Tavon Watson of Kissimmee, FL, lost control of a Lamborghini he was piloting as part of the Exotic Driving Experience and struck a guardrail. Watson was taken to the hospital with minor injuries, but the instructor riding shotgun 36-year-old Gary Terry of Davenport, FL was pronounced dead at the scene.

5 pictures and video in the gallery

Seriously you are using this story and photos to drive people to your website!
"There's too many self-Indulgent wieners in this city with too much bloody money! Now, if I was driving a 1967 275 GTB four-cam... "

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater
I have always thought the driving instructors are very brave with some of the appalling driving standards exhibited by inexperienced drivers.
I stepped in as an instructor once. Never again :eek:

Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

nasty, it'll drag out for 10 years cause it's America, and someone always has to cop the blame and get sued.  :rolleyes:

just like now in Australia.  :rolleyes:

no win no fee, what a farking joke. needs a royal commission.

Offline TomE

nasty, it'll drag out for 10 years cause it's America, and someone always has to cop the blame and get sued.  :rolleyes:

I was streaming NBCS a few weeks ago. Every second advertisment was class action against medical providers or drug companies. It was a scary window into Australia's future
"There's too many self-Indulgent wieners in this city with too much bloody money! Now, if I was driving a 1967 275 GTB four-cam... "

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: Pork
  • Name: Peter

I don't know if no win/no fee will bring more litigation. Surely a lawyer will only take on a case that's a winner otherwise he does it all for nothing. I wonder if no win/no fee actually STOPS some people litigating because they're told it has no merit?
I love my car.

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

I don't know if no win/no fee will bring more litigation. Surely a lawyer will only take on a case that's a winner otherwise he does it all for nothing. I wonder if no win/no fee actually STOPS some people litigating because they're told it has no merit?

look at the latest ANZ class action

people trying to claw back on fees that they agreed on when opening accounts with ANZ

Offline j15

In very simple terms, lets say you litigate a matter on a no-win no-fee basis that is listed for a 3 day hearing with a slim prospect of success. From the insurer's perspective, let's assume it will cost them $100k to defend the matter, and further assume that the plaintiff has little or no assets against which costs can be recovered.

If the defendant insurer wins and also gets a costs order, next they will have to try and recover the costs against someone whose already poor. More often than not it makes sense for the insurer to work out what their costs are likely to be, and then settle for equal to or less than that amount.

As a plaintiff firm, you could rinse and repeat this process and really start churning them out.

Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

two slogans i hate. no win no fee and we fight for fair. what a load of horse shit.

Offline TomE

In very simple terms, lets say you litigate a matter on a no-win no-fee basis that is listed for a 3 day hearing with a slim prospect of success. From the insurer's perspective, let's assume it will cost them $100k to defend the matter, and further assume that the plaintiff has little or no assets against which costs can be recovered.

If the defendant insurer wins and also gets a costs order, next they will have to try and recover the costs against someone whose already poor. More often than not it makes sense for the insurer to work out what their costs are likely to be, and then settle for equal to or less than that amount.

As a plaintiff firm, you could rinse and repeat this process and really start churning them out.

On a no-win no-fee contract are the fees are substantially higher?