Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.
http://au.news.yahoo.com/latest/a/-/latest/13889128/edelstens-luxury-cars-stolen/
Thieves have driven off with $1.4 million worth of luxury cars owned by society doctor Geoffrey Edelsten.

The expensive cars include a Lamborghini Aventador valued at around $800,000.

The Herald Sun says a dark blue Mercedes SLS Gullwing worth $500,000 and a black BMW 335i owned by Dr Edelsten's wife Brynne were also stolen.

The thieves are thought to have entered the security car park at the Exhibition Street apartment block where the couple live early Sunday morning while Dr Edelsten was in Adelaide.

It's believed the Lamborghini and the Mercedes were taken then and the thieves returned the following day and drove off in the BMW.
Police have since recovered the black and gold Lamborghini and are confident of finding the other two cars

Offline adam01

http://au.news.yahoo.com/latest/a/-/latest/13889128/edelstens-luxury-cars-stolen/
Thieves have driven off with $1.4 million worth of luxury cars owned by society doctor Geoffrey Edelsten.

The expensive cars include a Lamborghini Aventador valued at around $800,000.

The Herald Sun says a dark blue Mercedes SLS Gullwing worth $500,000 and a black BMW 335i owned by Dr Edelsten's wife Brynne were also stolen.

The thieves are thought to have entered the security car park at the Exhibition Street apartment block where the couple live early Sunday morning while Dr Edelsten was in Adelaide.

It's believed the Lamborghini and the Mercedes were taken then and the thieves returned the following day and drove off in the BMW.
Police have since recovered the black and gold Lamborghini and are confident of finding the other two cars

weird ....repoman?

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Something doesn't add up. Aren't most new European cars just about impossible to steal without a key?

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

if the theft were for real and well planned - I doubt they would have got the car(s) back

and I didnt think it would be so easy to "steal" from a secure complex 2 days in a roow

Offline adam01

Something doesn't add up. Aren't most new European cars just about impossible to steal without a key?

Exactly, and to steal 3 over 2 days?

Another publicity stunt IMO

Offline alvchua

• Drives: Old junks
seems very coincidental!!!  :scratchchin:
Forgiveness is easier to achieve than permission!

Offline mtarone

I can't speak for the others but its far too easy to steal a BMW. There's been a couple of 1M's in the UK that have been taken recently.

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

isnt eddlestone and his wife going through a rough time?

Offline adam01

isnt eddlestone and his wife going through a rough time?

No idea, but at his age & condition, dont think he could take too much roughing  :D :D

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty