Offline Kristelle

• Drives: Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder, Ferrari 360 Spider, Mercedes-Benz CLS 250 Sports Coupe, Fiat 500 Sports
Follow and Like us at our
FACEBOOK PAGE - Lamborghini Club of Australia NSW Members Club

We will be posting regular updates on upcoming events and photos here!

If you own a Lamborghini we welcome you to join the club too :)
-=*Kristelle*=-
www.sgsisters.com

Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

and life is better for it
the js are talking about mental health this week and so many people saying they are better once they drop fakebook or going on holidays and turning their phones off.

My wife looks at fakebook and 'friends' who try to out do each other with how wonderful their life is in fakebook.

I roll my eyes and shake my head. Talk about beating the jones'.

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

the js are talking about mental health this week and so many people saying they are better once they drop fakebook or going on holidays and turning their phones off.

My wife looks at fakebook and 'friends' who try to out do each other with how wonderful their life is in fakebook.

I roll my eyes and shake my head. Talk about beating the jones'.

Yeah I was listening to it

But I was gobsmacked when one young girl found that fakebook helped her get on top of her depression -  living in a virtual world  WTF????

Offline Kristelle

• Drives: Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder, Ferrari 360 Spider, Mercedes-Benz CLS 250 Sports Coupe, Fiat 500 Sports
Not on fakebook either but
http://www.forbes.com/sites/alicegwalton/2015/04/08/new-study-links-facebook-to-depression-but-now-we-actually-understand-why/

Great article which talks about social comparison but remember that Facebook is not the only place that results in social comparison. We can't just blame Facebook for mental health issues. Everyday when we read the newspapers, flip open magazines, turn on the TV etc. we are inevitably exposed to social comparison. Look at all the gorgeous models with great bodies, great hair, great looks etc. Look at the big houses/mansions advertised on real estate section or look at how some people are lucky enough to win the Lottery etc. Everyone has different looks, talents, skills, knowledge, wealth, circumstances etc. There is no end to comparison. Most importantly, all of us should learn how to feel good and confident about ourselves. Life is about making choices. Don't blame others for your life. Take control, take ownership yourself and ensure you lead a fulfilling life without comparing yourself to others as there is no end to comparison.

On a brighter side, Facebook has helped me re-connect with all my old friends all the way back to kindergarden, ex school teachers and even ex neighbours. One of the great advantages is that Facebook has helped me keep in touch with my family, friends and relatives over long distances as we are all located in different parts of the world. Facebook and other social media platforms have many advantages to stay connected with people you care about if you choose to see them :)
-=*Kristelle*=-
www.sgsisters.com

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: Pork
  • Name: Peter
Great article which talks about social comparison but remember that Facebook is not the only place that results in social comparison. We can't just blame Facebook for mental health issues. Everyday when we read the newspapers, flip open magazines, turn on the TV etc. we are inevitably exposed to social comparison. Look at all the gorgeous models with great bodies, great hair, great looks etc. Look at the big houses/mansions advertised on real estate section or look at how some people are lucky enough to win the Lottery etc. Everyone has different looks, talents, skills, knowledge, wealth, circumstances etc. There is no end to comparison. Most importantly, all of us should learn how to feel good and confident about ourselves. Life is about making choices. Don't blame others for your life. Take control, take ownership yourself and ensure you lead a fulfilling life without comparing yourself to others as there is no end to comparison.

On a brighter side, Facebook has helped me re-connect with all my old friends all the way back to kindergarden, ex school teachers and even ex neighbours. One of the great advantages is that Facebook has helped me keep in touch with my family, friends and relatives over long distances as we are all located in different parts of the world. Facebook and other social media platforms have many advantages to stay connected with people you care about if you choose to see them :)

I agree with every word of that.

I love my car. Buy your own

Offline Kristelle