Online TJB

I wonder if Gallardo and 360 Modenas have bottomed out on price now. Maybe we will see them at $80k like 308's years ago.
I think 360s have gone up from what they were at a couple of years ago. Not many were around the $140k mark like today. Whether they stay at current levels, drop or rise further is anyone's guess

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

I got to drove a 911 Carrera in 2005 when my Gallardo broke (again) and couldn't believe how much better the Porsche was to drive. Another vote here for a 911. :)

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: Pork
  • Name: Peter
I got to drove a 911 Carrera in 2005 when my Gallardo broke (again) and couldn't believe how much better the Porsche was to drive. Another vote here for a 911. :)

and here. No one makes a better sports car IMO
I love my car. Buy your own

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: Pork
  • Name: Peter
I've had several imports and loved driving them but come sale time you will get kicked in the nuts by every buyer.

^^^^^^^^^read that slowly and take it in! It's not just a matter of buy cheap/sell cheap. You have to find a buyer at ANY price...that's the reality.

I love my car. Buy your own

Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

But the Gallardo grabs the by pussy.  :potuskiss

Offline 9911

If you're budgeting $130k for a 2004 gallardo I'd suggest buying one at $100k and keeping the $30k for the first twelve months of ownership for repairs because you'll inevitably need it.

You asked something about problems? Youll prob be up for throttle bodies and fuel pumps..

Good luck!

Offline barra

Maybe share the car that you want to buy here. Someone might know it and be able to shed light on it.

It sounds like a good deal to me, but maybe give the r8 suggestion some thought?

Good luck!

Offline 9911

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles

100% correct........given the amount of trips from Adel to thredbo that I do.....only ever problem was a flat tyre and that was my own fault, 911's just do it without fuss and I wouldn't swap for any other car.
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline jamesatfish

If you do go with the Gallardo, make sure Lamborghini have done the power steering recall work. Should have been a warranty fix in any Aussie delivered car but no doubt would be a cost exercise on an import. I don't recall 100% but I *think* it was an engine-out fix.

The recall is to fix a power steering potential leak over the exhaust manifold so I'd strongly recommend not driving an early Gallardo that hasn't had the recall work done.