Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

120km out of a 75 litre tank around town, is all the kms done in stop full noise stop full noise stop full noise no highway miles?

fixed   :p

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

what's the average kms a tank would last you mark?

Never checked but I'll guess and say 25-30l/100 in town and up to 16 l/100 cruising at the speed limit. 

Now there's a thread on it, I'll let you know more exactly. :)

Offline Kelsa

• Token Asian Guy
  • Crazy Chinaman @ Work

Never checked but I'll guess and say 25-30l/100 in town and up to 16 l/100 cruising at the speed limit. 

Now there's a thread on it, I'll let you know more exactly. :)

thanks mate!

btw, have you checked my facebook's photo album lately? might have something you like :D

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

thanks mate!

btw, have you checked my facebook's photo album lately? might have something you like :D

I like it - you should send it to Sant'Agata!   :thumbsup:

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

Hyundai sales increase steadily while Lamborghini sales decline in first half of 2009: Why?

Editorial: Hyundai Motor Corp just issued a press release about their year to date sales and earnings and the stats for their product look good. Lamborghini, on the other hand. Well, let's just suffice it to say that the decision to delay a jump on hybrid technology may be the reason why the company has slowed in sales of gross units and orders since the beginning of the year. Despite a successfully growing exotic car market in China that does not seem to mind the car's difficult ratings as one of the least eco-friendly car brands in the world, the addition of the new continent market has only helped the sales by just over 200 cars as a bump to units sold so far this year.

If Lamborghini comes out with an aggressive new product that is politically correct [i.e. a green exotic car or comes out with the four passenger Estoque with options to order as a hybrid, electric (perhaps made in a partnership with Tesla Motors or Fisker), hydrogen powered (like the BMW Hydrogen 7 being driven by Brad Pitt and that star who was recently determined to be the most influential woman in the world Angelina Jolie), or bio-fuel (despite the protests that it actually causes more environmental problems because of the negative impact of the products source materials fouling the arable lands)] then it stands to reason that the Lamborghini product itself will move forward to a competitive marketing position again.

More drivel available here...

http://www.examiner.com/x-9044-Exotic-Car-Examiner~y2009m8d3-Hyundai-sales-increase-steadily-while-Lamborghini-sales-decline-in-first-half-of-2009-Why

Offline SPEEDCORE

• Forum Virus
  • Product Not Yet Rated

I saw the last post 1st and I thought to my self this sounds like the typical trash foxnews considers "news" and bingo 1st post.... I spilt my drink! :D

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

I need to know..... is Ferrarifixer behind all this "Hyundai is better than Lambo stuff"?   :p

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

I need to know..... is Ferrarifixer behind all this "Hyundai is better than Lambo stuff"?   :p

omg - the Lambo vs Hyundai crisis is upon us!!11!!!