Offline EG

Drove my little used 2005 E Gear Gallardo for a day in the country yesterday,  stuck to the speed limit all the way as its double demerit points (Long weekend) drove in distance around 140 kms, cant do over 100KMS here in WA anyway, pulled into my garage, and noticed smoke starting to bellow from the engine hood, opened up and seeing a lot of oil visible, gear box oil, let car cool, and gearbox oil has dripped over night into a fairly large puddle,whilst I realise this is a problem, any one have any advice or have any idea what the problem could  be, I didnt hit any bumps, speed bumps, or anything that would have hit my gear box, so before once again it gets stuck on a tilt tray and sent back to the Lamborghini dealer, just curious to know if any one may have an idea?

Thanks in advance

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

Offline Tiger

Offline Tiger

Drove my little used 2005 E Gear Gallardo for a day in the country yesterday,  stuck to the speed limit all the way as its double demerit points (Long weekend) drove in distance around 140 kms, cant do over 100KMS here in WA anyway, pulled into my garage, and noticed smoke starting to bellow from the engine hood, opened up and seeing a lot of oil visible, gear box oil, let car cool, and gearbox oil has dripped over night into a fairly large puddle,whilst I realise this is a problem, any one have any advice or have any idea what the problem could  be, I didnt hit any bumps, speed bumps, or anything that would have hit my gear box, so before once again it gets stuck on a tilt tray and sent back to the Lamborghini dealer, just curious to know if any one may have an idea?

Thanks in advance

Your problem is the Lambo has high speed gearbox oil, 100kph is just not fast enough at 220kph it will be fine.
Roll on summer