Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.
Actually what is interesting is that Spamspeed didnt say they installed them in their comment, they said they know of two in Australia. The add was to say that they are available through them but they havent said that they installed one.

Egear or manual? What year?. Gearbox changed from 05, curious. BTW, its not the first Australian Gallardo with Heff. there are 2 others I know of, 1 in WA and one on the GC. Heff kit is relatively simple to install. Who did your throttle body conversions? Looking forward to pics.

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
It's an 2004 egear which I'm told has better gearing to handle the extra power.( all yrs after 2005 are not geared to suit ) The clutch system is the most prone to accelerated wear.

Am I thinking this wrong or does that seem backwards? The '04 had waaay longer gearing down low - something like 30-40% - you can do like 110kph in 1st. I would have thought this would mean the clutch is far more vulnerable to wear, especially acutely.

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com

Offline scud

• Rocket man

I am considering about the ECU upgrade which give around 28KW on their website but would like to know if anyone have any experience about any Lambo upgrade.
NA engine? Fat chance I reckon.

Offline Nauticone

Gotta give props for including avatar references. :D

TWO SPAMMERS ENTER, ONE SPAMMER LEAVES....

Oh wait, I'd rather BOTH pay before leaving. :p
[/quote

pics as requested jesus

Offline Nauticone

Gotta give props for including avatar references. :D

TWO SPAMMERS ENTER, ONE SPAMMER LEAVES....

Oh wait, I'd rather BOTH pay before leaving. :p
dyno sheet

Offline M308

• Degranged

That's near on 100% increase :eek: if the dyno is correct :tilt:

Offline Nauticone

That's near on 100% increase :eek: if the dyno is correct :tilt:
Yep that's on 110 race fuel at the back wheel.. The other is the first as standard run.

Offline Nauticone

Why do people jump to conclusions?? I'm here to tell of my experience !! I thought by doing so it will help others thinking of doing the same. Isn't forums all about getting the words out on experiences? It may very well look like I'm drumming up business for Autotech... And it may very well be the case because I'm happy with their work. These guys have been on the forefront with turbo systems in Australia. I came to them with this kit and said install it and they did it.
I'm just happy with their work and want others to know, full stop!!!

Offline allanuber

• Name: Al
Why do people jump to conclusions?? I'm here to tell of my experience !! I thought by doing so it will help others thinking of doing the same. Isn't forums all about getting the words out on experiences? It may very well look like I'm drumming up business for Autotech... And it may very well be the case because I'm happy with their work. These guys have been on the forefront with turbo systems in Australia. I came to them with this kit and said install it and they did it.
I'm just happy with their work and want others to know, full stop!!!

Just keep plugging away here, I'm sure plenty of us want to see and hear more about your car.

It's like with the ladies (assuming you lean that way) - if you come on too strong on the first date, then you're getting no-where, unless you're chewing up roofies to spit into their champers.

Add pictures, talk more about what it's like to drive - get it out to a burrows track day at EC for some instruction to help you go fast on a track and tell stories of what you manage to pass on the track. (Pictures of the car, not the roofie ladies).