Offline andecorp

• Biggest daddy in the park 300kph+ club
  • No idea how to make her happy!

• Drives: too many cars for one ass
I was looking at this photo montage and I realised I need a life, because I can tell you:

- from the rear bumper shape, wing shape, badge positions, rear grill shape and rear deck lid shape that they are all Roadsters.

1. the top red one is all original, with no mods. It's a '99 open light car. I can tell that from the badges it has (bull badge, followed by the Lamborghini script on the left and VT on the right).

2. the yellow car is an early 96-98 pop-up Roadster. You can tell from the bull badge in the middle (which is larger than the small bull badge on the '99 car above) and the VT on the right. He added the Lamborghini script on the left for balance. He also painted the rear tail light surrounds to match the body colour and added Diablo 6.0 tail-lights. The naked CF wing was an option on the '99 cars, not earlier. He's got a rear camera fitted to the rear number plate plinth and those stupid blue lights in the white reverse lenses.

3. the black car is an early 96-98 car (you can tell from the badges) and it has the rear tail light surrounds painted to colour match the body. Also the Diablo Roadster badge on top of the rear lid has lost all its paint as it's silver.

They are all US cars - only the US cars had two white reverse lights in the rear bumper. All other countries had a white reverse light and a red fog light. The reverse light is on the side of the car closer to the curb (RHD v LHD).

:boggled:
You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot.

Offline shack

• 300kph+ club
  • I am not here .....

Dude - from what I can see you have a seriously good life. There are certain threads here which prove this point quite adequately :)

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Jon is right. You don't JUST think about cars. :p

Anyway, you are building a collection. Of course you need to know this stuff. :)

Offline andecorp

Not as good as you two though!

And what the hell are you doing up this late at night? I thought I was safe as the rest of the world is asleep.

Oh, that's right, you two are getting ready to have some fun... meanwhile, I just post useless stuff on the net  :doh:

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

Not as good as you two though!

And what the hell are you doing up this late at night? I thought I was safe as the rest of the world is asleep.

Oh, that's right, you two are getting ready to have some fun... meanwhile, I just post useless stuff on the net  :doh:

Mate, you have a life -  look back and count your achievements -  not many can do that

who needs sleep anyway

Offline andecorp

Mate, you have a life -  look back and count your achievements -  not many can do that

who needs sleep anyway
You're awake too??

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

You're awake too??

call it sleep typing :)

reading and watching financial markets and oil plummeting  :doh:

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.
Too many of us awake.. :) Im heading to the gym shortly, middle of the night is my work out time.

Offline andecorp

call it sleep typing :)

reading and watching financial markets and oil plummeting  :doh:
I'm watching the AU$ going down and getting all giddy :D

Offline andecorp

Too many of us awake.. :) Im heading to the gym shortly, middle of the night is my work out time.
I remember getting up at 5am for competitions to do my morning cardio and then my first workout by 6am. Sucked balls especially in winter.