Offline Kristelle

• Drives: Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder, Ferrari 360 Spider, Mercedes-Benz CLS 250 Sports Coupe, Fiat 500 Sports

Yeah PP!!!!

:D

Great to know you share my beliefs.

Life's too short to hate. Smile and be happy :)

No matter where you go or whatever the weather is, bring along your own sunshine :)
-=*Kristelle*=-
www.sgsisters.com

Offline Kristelle

• Drives: Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder, Ferrari 360 Spider, Mercedes-Benz CLS 250 Sports Coupe, Fiat 500 Sports
Oh just another update, CEO of Automobili Lamborghini S.p.A - Mr Stephen Winkelmann was in Singapore
recently to unveil the Lamborghini Huracan.

Click here http://www.sgsisters.com/2014/09/cars-new-lamborghini-huracan-lp610-4.html

“Today we are very proud to officially launch the new Lamborghini Huracán LP 610-4 here in Singapore. Automobili Lamborghini continues to set new benchmarks in the luxury super sports car industry with its pure and cutting edge technology, and we expect the Huracán to be well received in this country. Having the world’s highest percentage of millionaires per capita, Singapore is one of our key markets in South East Asia because of the growth potential it presents...”

- Mr Stephan Winkelmann (President and CEO of Automobili Lamborghini S.p.A).

I wished he would come to SYDNEY! It would be a great pleasure to meet up with him :)
-=*Kristelle*=-
www.sgsisters.com

Offline Joel

Oh just another update, CEO of Automobili Lamborghini S.p.A - Mr Stephen Winkelmann was in Singapore
recently to unveil the Lamborghini Huracan.

Click here http://www.sgsisters.com/2014/09/cars-new-lamborghini-huracan-lp610-4.html

“Today we are very proud to officially launch the new Lamborghini Huracán LP 610-4 here in Singapore. Automobili Lamborghini continues to set new benchmarks in the luxury super sports car industry with its pure and cutting edge technology, and we expect the Huracán to be well received in this country. Having the world’s highest percentage of millionaires per capita, Singapore is one of our key markets in South East Asia because of the growth potential it presents...”

- Mr Stephan Winkelmann (President and CEO of Automobili Lamborghini S.p.A).

I wished he would come to SYDNEY! It would be a great pleasure to meet up with him :)

He did about 6 or 7 years ago when lambo sydney opened on william st

Offline Kristelle

By the way, we are very lucky that the Lamborghini Huracan is priced very attractively here in Australia compared to other countries such as Singapore.

Price of the Huracan - The remarkable brand new Huracan costs SGD1.168 million excluding taxes in Singapore and around AUD428,000 in Australia.
-=*Kristelle*=-
www.sgsisters.com

Offline Kristelle

He did about 6 or 7 years ago when lambo sydney opened on william st

Oh man, I missed him. I only moved to Australia recently :(
-=*Kristelle*=-
www.sgsisters.com

Offline Joel

By the way, we are very lucky that the Lamborghini Huracan is priced very attractively here in Australia compared to other countries such as Singapore.

Price of the Huracan - The remarkable brand new Huracan costs SGD1.168 million excluding taxes in Singapore and around AUD428,000 in Australia.

I'm sure if I was getting only taxed 15% of my income it wouldn't be as bad.

Offline Kristelle

I'm sure if I was getting only taxed 15% of my income it wouldn't be as bad.

Yes yes, very true. Taxes are much lower in Singapore!
-=*Kristelle*=-
www.sgsisters.com

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

Offline Kristelle

And I believe  incomes are higher

Hmm... not too sure about incomes...

The hourly casual rate for working part time in Singapore is SGD6-10 an hour
but when I was working in a casual role in Sydney while studying my Masters in University of Sydney,
I was getting about AUD24-30 an hour??? For casual work, I think Australia's wages are higher?

But then again, an average meal in Australia at a food court is AUD10-15 but in Singapore, you can eat a simple meal
for around SGD3-7 dollars in a Food court or a Hawker Centre.

A can of drink cost around SGD1-2 dollars in Singapore but in Australia, drinks cost around AUD3-6?

It is really difficult to compare! :X
-=*Kristelle*=-
www.sgsisters.com

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

Hmm... not too sure about incomes...

The hourly casual rate for working part time in Singapore is SGD6-10 an hour
but when I was working in a casual role in Sydney while studying my Masters in University of Sydney,
I was getting about AUD24-30 an hour??? For casual work, I think Australia's wages are higher?

But then again, an average meal in Australia at a food court is AUD10-15 but in Singapore, you can eat a simple meal
for around SGD3-7 dollars in a Food court or a Hawker Centre.

A can of drink cost around SGD1-2 dollars in Singapore but in Australia, drinks cost around AUD3-6?

It is really difficult to compare! :X

kristelle, I probably should expand further and say in the interests of talking about the price and affordability of the Huracan we should ignore casual workers.  Would you say there would be far greater higher incomes in Singapore v's Australia?