Offline BBoyJmE

• Pursue your dreams, It might just pay off!

• Name: Jimmy
Hi everyone, first post here. I am a huge fan of Lamborghini and long story short, my dad had a Countach in 1982 and lost everything because of the Lebanese civil war. From when I was born in 1990 until now, It has been my life long dream to buy him another Lambo.

Andecorp was kind enough to invite me over when I was in Melbourne. Question here is, anyone here with a Countach (LP400s-1985 QV) willing to tick off that ULTIMATE checkbox of riding or driving a Countach? I'll even be happy to just look around.
I am building a 1/4 Scale countach so access to the car would be great for reference.

Here is the post from Lambopower.com regarding my day with Andecorp :

"Oh I will talk about this day for a very very VERY long time - Just wanted to say that from driving a Manual 4 Cylinder Honda Accord Euro to driving a Diablo Roadster and an Aventador Roadster SV is like a pushbike vs a roller coaster.

Andecorp was nice enough to invite me over to his mancave to look at his Lambos, little did I know he wanted to give me a ride and pretty much forced me to drive them too :O We didn't take out the 91 Diablo nor the 96 SV. I did sit in them all though, as Andecorp said, the Diablo roadster was the most comfortable.

Long story short - Both Lambos were amazing and actually easy to drive (Don't ask me to reverse park them though, leave that to the pro!) I did however enjoy the Diablo over the Aventador, another thing I agree with Andecorp about. Regardless, the Roadster SV is on a whole new level, so nimble, so sticky, I couldn't believe my eyes. Would be amazing on the track.

I got goosebumps and sore cheeks from smiling for the 3+ hours hanging out with Andecorp - Great great guy!

Thank you Andecorp for this envious opportunity!

I wish I could drive a Countach to complete my bucket list - Anyone?"

- Jimmy
3D Artist
Building 1:4 Scale Countach
IG: bboyjme
FB: www.fb.com/jnvisuals

Offline TheVeeMachine

Looks like you had a great time, Jimmy. I'm a huge fan of Lambo V12s, most notably the first gen Murcielagos, so I can more than imagine what it must've been like for you to have hung around such awesome cars. Andecorp seems like a top bloke for facilitating this (his passion for the marque certainly comes across in posts); and I wish you the best of luck hunting a Countach :thumbsup:

Offline BBoyJmE

Looks like you had a great time, Jimmy. I'm a huge fan of Lambo V12s, most notably the first gen Murcielagos, so I can more than imagine what it must've been like for you to have hung around such awesome cars. Andecorp seems like a top bloke for facilitating this (his passion for the marque certainly comes across in posts); and I wish you the best of luck hunting a Countach :thumbsup:

Thank you! Yeah I'd love a Manual Murcielago - would love to drive one and Andecorp might hook me up next time I am in town :)

Ahhhh I'm screaming like a little girl thinking about it. I just wish someone with a Countach  or a Diablo 6.0 do the same thing. I know I am asking for too much, but hell, my dad used to let soldiers sit and take pictures in his Countach during a raging war - I know I too would share my cars with other enthusiasts.
3D Artist

Offline sinkman

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.

Offline BBoyJmE

Well Andecorp has done it again, this time handing me the keys to the Diablo SV to cruise around with him and his friend in the 91 Diablo and the Black Roadster... WOW, What an experience, what a friend.

3D Artist

Offline David B

Well Andecorp has done it again, this time handing me the keys to the Diablo SV to cruise around with him and his friend in the 91 Diablo and the Black Roadster... WOW, What an experience, what a friend.

Well done and your very lucky Andecorp is such a generous man, as I am not so sure I could do the same if I owned such precious machinery!!!

Oh and by the way private message me as I have the sun 6000 system up and running and I can do some rendering for you if you need some CPU horse power  140 cores now at my disposal !!

Offline BBoyJmE

Well done and your very lucky Andecorp is such a generous man, as I am not so sure I could do the same if I owned such precious machinery!!!

Oh and by the way private message me as I have the sun 6000 system up and running and I can do some rendering for you if you need some CPU horse power  140 cores now at my disposal !!

I will let anyone as enthusiastic about Lamborghini as I am drive my Lamborghini if I had one... but I don't think I would let someone drive it on their own.. He is a true legend.  I may have written it here somewhere, but my dad used to give the keys of his Countach to his in laws all the time in war torn Lebanon in the 80's. That is another reason why I would just pay it forward.

Oh sweet! Thanks for that, I haven't been doing much rendering these days, just working hard on my 1:4 Countach build. At work we have a huge GPU and CPU render farm, In the past I used to put my personal stuff on the back of the queue with no issues :) I will let you know though, I do plan on doing a Countach animation in the future.

Jimmy
3D Artist

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

:headbang:

Offline andecorp

• Biggest daddy in the park 300kph+ club
  • No idea how to make her happy!

• Drives: too many cars for one ass
Yes, I am a legend. Bow to me!  :worship: :darkside:
You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot.