Offline BBoyJmE

• Pursue your dreams, It might just pay off!

• Name: Jimmy
Hi everyone, first post here. I am a huge fan of Lamborghini and long story short, my dad had a Countach in 1982 and lost everything because of the Lebanese civil war. From when I was born in 1990 until now, It has been my life long dream to buy him another Lambo.

Andecorp was kind enough to invite me over when I was in Melbourne. Question here is, anyone here with a Countach (LP400s-1985 QV) willing to tick off that ULTIMATE checkbox of riding or driving a Countach? I'll even be happy to just look around.
I am building a 1/4 Scale countach so access to the car would be great for reference.

Here is the post from Lambopower.com regarding my day with Andecorp :

"Oh I will talk about this day for a very very VERY long time - Just wanted to say that from driving a Manual 4 Cylinder Honda Accord Euro to driving a Diablo Roadster and an Aventador Roadster SV is like a pushbike vs a roller coaster.

Andecorp was nice enough to invite me over to his mancave to look at his Lambos, little did I know he wanted to give me a ride and pretty much forced me to drive them too :O We didn't take out the 91 Diablo nor the 96 SV. I did sit in them all though, as Andecorp said, the Diablo roadster was the most comfortable.

Long story short - Both Lambos were amazing and actually easy to drive (Don't ask me to reverse park them though, leave that to the pro!) I did however enjoy the Diablo over the Aventador, another thing I agree with Andecorp about. Regardless, the Roadster SV is on a whole new level, so nimble, so sticky, I couldn't believe my eyes. Would be amazing on the track.

I got goosebumps and sore cheeks from smiling for the 3+ hours hanging out with Andecorp - Great great guy!

Thank you Andecorp for this envious opportunity!

I wish I could drive a Countach to complete my bucket list - Anyone?"

- Jimmy
3D Artist
Building 1:4 Scale Countach
IG: bboyjme
FB: www.fb.com/jnvisuals

Offline TheVeeMachine

Looks like you had a great time, Jimmy. I'm a huge fan of Lambo V12s, most notably the first gen Murcielagos, so I can more than imagine what it must've been like for you to have hung around such awesome cars. Andecorp seems like a top bloke for facilitating this (his passion for the marque certainly comes across in posts); and I wish you the best of luck hunting a Countach :thumbsup:

Offline BBoyJmE

• Pursue your dreams, It might just pay off!

• Name: Jimmy
Looks like you had a great time, Jimmy. I'm a huge fan of Lambo V12s, most notably the first gen Murcielagos, so I can more than imagine what it must've been like for you to have hung around such awesome cars. Andecorp seems like a top bloke for facilitating this (his passion for the marque certainly comes across in posts); and I wish you the best of luck hunting a Countach :thumbsup:

Thank you! Yeah I'd love a Manual Murcielago - would love to drive one and Andecorp might hook me up next time I am in town :)

Ahhhh I'm screaming like a little girl thinking about it. I just wish someone with a Countach  or a Diablo 6.0 do the same thing. I know I am asking for too much, but hell, my dad used to let soldiers sit and take pictures in his Countach during a raging war - I know I too would share my cars with other enthusiasts.
3D Artist
Building 1:4 Scale Countach
IG: bboyjme
FB: www.fb.com/jnvisuals

Offline sinkman

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.