Offline F1V10

• Drives: V10 M5
  • Name: Mr HaHa
What they offered me was spot on and 2 of the guys were really nice. Then this TURD arrives (ex Sydney pr*ck) and treats me and my buddy like sh*t. Says the car has been re-sprayed and I said no way and proceeds to show me a screw he claims was re-set. Left the place and sent a note to the good guy saying on principle I wont sell the car to them.

Sold it to another dealer with 0 fuss in 4 minutes.
Similar thing happened to my M5 as well. made a deal with them when went to drop off the car, they changed agreed value.

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

What they offered me was spot on and 2 of the guys were really nice. Then this TURD arrives (ex Sydney pr*ck) and treats me and my buddy like sh*t. Says the car has been re-sprayed and I said no way and proceeds to show me a screw he claims was re-set. Left the place and sent a note to the good guy saying on principle I wont sell the car to them.

Sold it to another dealer with 0 fuss in 4 minutes.

Where was he criticizing the paint? That car never saw a paint shop in my ownership. It had a clear-bra done prior to delivery and it wasn't touched in the time I had it. It had the front bumper off to fit a certain device - maybe that freaked him out?

Offline dkabab

might have been wearing polarised sunglasses.... the film looks all twisted on silver cars.

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: Pork
  • Name: Peter
might have been wearing polarised sunglasses.... the film looks all twisted on silver cars.

On blue too...and OMG did it freak me out the first time!

I love my car. Buy your own

Offline shack

• 300kph+ club
  • I am not here .....

Where was he criticizing the paint? That car never saw a paint shop in my ownership. It had a clear-bra done prior to delivery and it wasn't touched in the time I had it. It had the front bumper off to fit a certain device - maybe that freaked him out?

It was one of the screws near the start of the bonnet (may hold up the bonnet when its open - not sure) which had a small bit of rust on it. He claimed it had been "replaced" and tried to say the paint on top of the screw was not original. I said I had never had an accident and nor had the previous owner. Then he looks at the door hinge and says it looks like its been moved. Attitude was atrocious and I decided I was not going to sell it to them no matter what.

BTW: I SERIOUSLY miss that car. It was truly awesome.

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: Pork
  • Name: Peter

I would comment, but I don't want to make you sad.

I love my car. Buy your own

Offline B2

• Slowest Ferrari Owner

You're not the only one to sell a car we miss.  :(  Hindsight is a wonderful thing!  :doh:

Offline shack

• 300kph+ club
  • I am not here .....

You're not the only one to sell a car we miss.  :(  Hindsight is a wonderful thing!  :doh:

Good, I thought it was weird to "miss a car". I guess thats why one needs to replace it asap :)

Offline shack

• 300kph+ club
  • I am not here .....

Offline B2

• Slowest Ferrari Owner

Good, I thought it was weird to "miss a car". I guess thats why one needs to replace it asap :)

I'm on a different playing field to you Jon, I just miss selling my HSV GTS Coupe.  Not in the same league as a Porsche.  :D

Thinking of buying one of the last GTS's!  I really miss 3 pedals.  My Senator is only the 2nd auto I've ever owned in my life.

And, we are way off topic!