Offline silhouette

So there is a white 25th Anni Countach appeared in Classic Throttle Shop in Sydney.  Is it James' old car that was in Duttons not long ago?  If it is, seems to have moved around a fair bit the last year ... from Paul to Leonard to James (via Enzo) to Duttons to CTS.

Also, what happened to the yellow 6.0 at Duttons?

And now they appear to have a blue 6.0.

Where do they advertise these things ... never see them online in carsales ... lol

Yes the Countach is my old car Andre

Offline diabloinoz

• 300kph+ club

Yes the Countach is my old car Andre
Thought so! Maybe I'll go to CTS for a test drive :-)

Offline Trainwrex

• Drives: Challenge stradale, LP640
What do you guys think about the pricing of murcis lately have they reached a high and over priced?

I've been keeping an eye on the market for a few years and a 2004 auto with low kms was fetching anywhere from 190-220k last year or so now there asking 250 and higher.

Offline F1V10

• Drives: V10 M5
  • Name: Mr HaHa
What do you guys think about the pricing of murcis lately have they reached a high and over priced?

I've been keeping an eye on the market for a few years and a 2004 auto with low kms was fetching anywhere from 190-220k last year or so now there asking 250 and higher.
Asking price has gone up but no one is buying, so the prices haven't gone up yet.
Couple of months ago an LP640 was believed to sold around $240k. Give it another 5 years before they can get these asking prices.

Offline Trainwrex

There my thoughts exactly Im after an LP640 but nearly 300k asking price is too inflated imo.

Although the yellow lp640 was sold just recently with a trade for a new rangie. They were asking 300 and I think it got close to that using the trade.

Offline E7ITE

Although the yellow lp640 was sold just recently with a trade for a new rangie. They were asking 300 and I think it got close to that using the trade.

Trainwrex:  Are you referring to the yellow LP640 at Fabcar?

Offline Trainwrex

Offline E7ITE

Yes that's my understanding

Beautiful car from the outside, I havent seen the interior in person though.  The front bumper has/had a noticeable crack in it.

I have no idea why Fabcar don't advertise their exotics on carsales or carpoint, sure the aim of the game is to make money?

Offline Trainwrex

I test drove nice car but they wanted my Stradale as a trade and not outright purchase so I declined.

The crack was done in transport they (transport) forgot to use the lift mechanism.

Offline E7ITE

I test drove nice car but they wanted my Stradale as a trade and not outright purchase so I declined.

The crack was done in transport they (transport) forgot to use the lift mechanism.

:doh:  :doh:  :doh: